Hello everyone. Hope you have a peaceful Sunday so far and a great start of the week ahead! 🤗
Today I visited my parents and had wonderful lunch with them so I didn’t cook any food today. Instead, I made dessert for this evening.😋
I made two flavors of yogurt cakes: one is blueberries and the other is mixed berries.
1. 1 cup of Silk Plain Almondmilk dairy-free yogurt alternative
2. 1/4 cup Coconut oil
3. 4 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of lemon zest
4. 4 tbsp of maple syrup
5. 1 tsp of vanilla extract
6. 1 cup of almond flour and 1 cup of plain flour (gluten-free)
7. 2 tsp of baking power and 1/4 tsp of baking soda
8. Fresh blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries
Baked for 30 mins at 350F in the oven.
I love to have these with my homemade strawberries jam. 😋
I enjoy a cup of Ceylon tea and with 2 baby bananas in place for dinner later.
As always, be inspired, be joyful, take a picture and Enjoy it! 😋❤️