How Would You Like Your Crepes? ๐Ÿ˜‹โค๏ธ๐ŸŒบ - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

52,318 members โ€ข 9,634 posts

How Would You Like Your Crepes? ๐Ÿ˜‹โค๏ธ๐ŸŒบ

GreatMindfulness profile image

Hello everyone, hope you have a wonderful day so far! ๐Ÿค—

Crepe has always been my favorite more than pancake so today I made some Gluten-free crepes with my favorite organic fruits, homemade jam and Nutella. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Itโ€™s quite simple to make your own crepes:

1.5 cup of unsweetened almond milk.

2 caged-free organic eggs.

1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.

1 tsp of vanilla extract.

1 cup of all purpose GF flour.

All You need is just adding on your tastebuds favorites! ๐Ÿ˜‰

As always, be inspired, be joyful, take a picture and Enjoy it! ๐Ÿ˜‹โค๏ธ

37 Replies
โ€ข

You have another new creation for us! HE is so lucky to have you here๐Ÿค—. Mmmm lots of healthy berries to go with your crepes. Looks delicious๐Ÿ˜‹. You have a wonderful day!โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Awee youโ€™re too kind Zazen! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™

Thank you for saying this about my crepes. Itโ€™s quite simple to make and very enjoyable to eat too.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

Hope you had your breakfast/lunch taken care and have a wonderful rest of the day! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒบ

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator

Hi Koko Iโ€™d love a crepe like this with this filling as I love fruit and raspberries are my very favourite, so this is very appealing to me. ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“

Thank you Jerry for saying this! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

Just like you, Fruits are my candies ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

Enjoy the rest of your evening! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒบ

Looks real nice Koko. The presentation is exquisite, very restaurant quality like. I love how all the fruits are intermingling seamlessly with each other

Aweee thank you Kainan for saying this! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™

Itโ€™s just homemade stuff I do from time to time as my mom always made for me when I was teenager.

Yes load up those fruits with vitamins and nutrients. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

You can make crepes too! ๐Ÿ‘

Enjoy your day! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒบ

First I have to learn how to make crepes. Or even how to pronounce it correctly ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ it is easy I gave you my recipe. All you need is a pan and a flipper, Daz all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Looks straightforward, but knowing me Iโ€™ll still mess it up somehow ๐Ÿ˜…

Aweee everything takes practice but have confidence in yourself and I trust you can make your own version of crepes excellent! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

I love crepes with chocolate or Nutella . Or chocolate crepes โ˜บ๏ธ really good and yummy I remember eating them in Algeria ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

BTCCET profile image
BTCCET in reply to Hb2003

My grandchildren would eat crepes all day long spread with Nutella or lemon juice sprinkled with a little bit of caster sugar (if they were allowed to) ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Hb2003 profile image
Hb2003 in reply to BTCCET

Yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹ that sounds wonderful . Your grandchildren are in crepe heaven ๐Ÿงก โ˜บ๏ธ I will try the lemon juice sprinkled with caster sugar it sounds delicious ๐Ÿ˜

BTCCET profile image
BTCCET in reply to Hb2003

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Kitten-whiskers profile image
Kitten-whiskersVegan star

Wow, they look wonderful and extremely delicious. They look very professional as well

Aweee thank you Debs very much for saying this with my crepes! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™

I just made the way my mom usually made for me when I was teenager. โค๏ธ The only difference is Iโ€™m gluten-free now so I just replace with my vegan GF flour.

I hope you have a good night rest and sweet dreams. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ

Kitten-whiskers profile image
Kitten-whiskersVegan star in reply to GreatMindfulness

Bless you ๐Ÿ˜Š I did get a few winks. They do look amazing and GF as well - what a bonus

Aweee thank you so much Debs. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™

Iโ€™m glad I am making a change in my diet to gluten-free meals and I know good things are coming for my overall health.

You and many HE members have inspired me so much !

Take care and have a peaceful night Debs! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบ

What G F flour

It is gluten-free flour made mainly of rice flour and flaxseed flour.

Can you use plain

Definitely you can use any all purpose flour. Iโ€™m on gluten-free diet thatโ€™s why I need GF flour

Sugar and lemon juice. But on a rare occasion fried banana in butter and sugar with fresh cream ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Happyman4,

Fried banana is one of our traditional dessert too. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

You fry with butter and sugar, we fry in flour. What do you add in sugar and lemon juice? ๐Ÿค”

Sugar and lemon...that's it. ๐Ÿ˜ŠWhen you say you fry the banana with flour! Is it for the crepe or separate like they do in Thailand, normally with flour sugar and sometimes with sesame seeds..๐Ÿ™‚

You know fried banana like tempura. We dip the banana in the liquid flour and fry. Yes sprinkle on some sesame seeds too ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

Okay, I know exactly what you mean now, I have fried them like that in the past, i like to add sugar in with the flour to make it hard so it doesn't go soft.. ๐Ÿ™‚

I see, thatโ€™s a good tip! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

So the type of banana we use is like baby bananas, usually when they are not ripped and my mom made them.

Zest profile image
ZestStar

Hi GreatMindfulness

I would say that I'd love to have crepes as per the ones you made! They look amazing, and really great toppings. Yum. :-)

Zest :-)

Aweee thank you Zest for saying this. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™I love your variety of amazing breakfasts, lunch, dinner meals and desserts are always delicious. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Enjoy the rest of evening Zest! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒบ

Thats lovely -I prefer to have mine with simply lemon

Thank you Sara_2611! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™I never tried lemon with my crepes ๐Ÿค”

Its nice -& more importantly low in sugar

How do you prepare your lemon for your crepes? ๐Ÿค”

pour it out of the bottle lol -i dont buy the fresh cos they dont last

I see you meant lemon juice. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought itโ€™s some kind of lemon jam or something.

yes lemon juice

You may also like...