Gluten free pasta and cauliflower cheese ba... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

52,965 members β€’ 9,786 posts

Gluten free pasta and cauliflower cheese bake.

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator
β€’8 Replies

Hi everyone,

Here's what Had for dinner tonight it's rice and vegetable gluten free pasta spirals, I cooked the cauliflower with chopped onions and at the same time cooked the pasta and made a roux and mixed it all together and baked for about 40 mins on med.

I had it with some frozen peas well I cooked them first and it was a nice easy filling meal. 😊

8 Replies
β€’
Zest profile image
ZestStar

Hi Jerry

Your Gluten free pasta and cauliflower cheese bake looks scrumptious! I bet it was really tasty. Yum!

Zest :-)

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Zest

Aw thanks Zest I enjoyed it. 😊

Contax profile image
Contax in reply to Zest

I am lucky Jerry that I don't have to be gluten free but many veg that I love upset my IBS of 49 years, I tried a recipe I modified with pasta, cauliflower, broccoli peas and corn in a cheese sauce made into a pasta bake, it was first time I had done pasta bake, was filling and lasted a few days, will certainly be trying it again as it was good. I wish there were more healthy recipes about that were easy with limited simple ingredients.

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Contax

Hi Contax you are indeed lucky but you have IBS so we all have our imperfections. Your pasta bake sounds perfect to me. We have lots of simple recipes on here that are our meals made with every day ingredients and in our kitchens so it is real home baking.

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to Contax

Glad you enjoyed your pasta bake, Contax

Zest :-)

Very tasty Jerry I I expect nice and filling.😊

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to

Thanks Alicia it was indeed nice and filling. 😊

in reply to Jerry

I bet and full of goodness.πŸ˜€

You may also like...