Reputable online stores which sell organic seeds/beans for sprouting?

Hi all, I bought some sprouts from the shops the other day. Bit expensive, but they tasted great and I feel pretty good. Apparently the benefits are even greater when you grow them at home. So, I'm looking for some good websites that have Broccoli/radish seeds as well as mung beans and black gram. Cheers!

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I sprout mung beans - just the normal ones I get from the "just organic" brand, I actually get them in the store but they are online too:

justnatural.co.uk/products/...

• I get mine from Amazon or Ocado as I have prime for free delivery, they're cont that expensive compared to ready to eat ones in the shop.

• Some of them aren't that expensive, you're right. But I think it's so cool to be able to grow all that healthy food in your own home. Definitely something I will be introducing to the family

• i have been growing beens, veg and harbs for many years mosts are eaten when they have grown to about 2 inches . a few i leave to grow seeds.

You may also like...