Im new here

I came across this forum by accident and after looking at a few posts I thought it would be beneficial to join. I am Scottish a retired nurse, married, family grown up and have 6 grandkids.

I had lost 2 stone but have gained 8 pounds back, comfort eating through stress and worry about my husband. It was the diverticutis post that caught my interest as I have that illness as well. Mostly I cope well with it but any help is welcome.

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi seabreeze51,

Welcome to the Healthy Eating community. :-) Great that you found the forum by accident and have enjoyed reading a few posts - and have posted your first post. :-) Wow, you have quite a few Grandkids. :-)

Congratulations on losing 2 stone, and to maintaining most of that loss. Sorry to hear you've had some stress though and have comfort ate a bit because of that. Glad that you are mostly coping with your diverticulitis, but do use the 'search' button to look up other posts on any subjects that interest you - and here is a link to the Healthy eating pages in NHS Choices which might be helpful:

nhs.uk/livewell/healthy-eat...

Wishing you a great week.

Zest :-)

You may also like...