Great to see so many new members and good discussions on the site recently. However, we have noticed that the blogs, questions & discussions have begun to focus on 'how to bake..' type discussions. Now we all know that bread & cake are key topics for coeliacs - understandably. Yet we need to remind everyone that this is a health forum. Not a baking forum. So as much as we'd also know the secret to a perfect gluten free loaf please can we all avoid these discussions within the site and instead post these on our Facebook page instead? facebook.com/glutenfreeguer...
Instead let's focus on discussions like:
- how much do GPs understand Coeliac Disease?
- how long before you began to feel better on a gf diet?
- do coeliac children get better care & diagnosis than adults?
- are there enough well qualified nutritionists & dietitians for coeliac patients?
- does your Dr refuse to test your vitamin D and why?
- what supplements & vitamins do you take for coeliac disease?
- do you suffer depression alongside coeliac disease?
- has coeliac disease affected your relationship with your friends, partner?
- have you had a 2nd endoscopy & why?