Natural Fatigue Remedies: Hi all, I... - Foggy's "Invisibl...

Foggy's "Invisible Illness" Support
3,801 members493 posts

Natural Fatigue Remedies

Hi all,

I have MCAS and an autoinflammatory disease. I am on quite a few meds and I have to use stimulants (think Ritalin) to get through the day. Sigh. As I am also trying to get off prednisone its getting even worse now. Does anyone have any recommendations?

5 Replies
oldestnewest

I discovered and am using about 6 supplements, including B complex, Alpha Lipoic Acid,

Evening Primrose Oil, Bentofamine, B1, and B12. There are some references in this thread, fairly recent. Keep in mind that for effectiveness you need to up the doses to therapeutic levels and allow some time for them to work into your blood serum. They’re

not like a sleeping pill, on-off switch. Please post if you find others that look promising.

1 like

Thank you for the info!!

Have you looked into umbilical cord stem cells for autoimmune diseases? Ive been researching and watching alot of YouTube lectures on it.

Thanks. Never heard of this but I will look into it!

I was on concerta and my histamine issues got worse during that time, it was then I had my first anaphyalitic episode. I think for me it was a histamine releaser which would in turn encouraged mast cell activity? Same with co-codermal and the anti-venom immune therapy they gave me. I would check if the meds are making your condition worse. Remove all known triggers.

1 like

You may also like...