What a tease this fibro is

I thought a miracle had happened on Saturday evening. It wasn't until I had walked from the lounge to the kitchen that I suddenly realised for the first time in 2 years I had walked normally, not limping or scuffling along at snails pace, but proper walking. I was alone so just kept saying out loud I've got my legs back, wanting to cry with the relief of being able to walk. I walked up the stairs like a normal person, again for the first time in 2 years. I sat on my bed for a few minutes, unbelievably happy. Then I stood up and I'd got my bad legs back. How could it tease me so, letting me think that I was ok and then coming back with a vengeance. At least for that 5 - 10 minutes I remembered the old me.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Gahh tell me about it was given amitriptaline 3 weeks ago has helped with sleep but i noticed a huge improvement in my arthritis as in pain relief..... Got up this morning and am back to square one with arthritis pain.... Ah well..... Only 8 more sleeps till christmas,I watched Muppets Christmas carol last night it always fills me with Christmassy thoughts

VG x

• Fibro does that to us from time to time. I love it when it does happen, very rare for me xxxxx

• ?????

• Okay this was supposed to be hearts not question marks, I guess the site does not recognise them lol

You may also like...