my daughter was in the support group, she then moved in with her partner and stopped claiming. after having her baby her condition ( HMS) has got worse and me and my other daughter were there every day whilst partner worked. i have HMS and fybro as well as other things and could not carry on driving the 17 miles every day to her place to help look after the baby, also my middle daughter could no longer help as she is working and doing a uni course as well as church duties. so my daughters partner had to leave work to look after my daughter and grand daughter ( baby has reflux ) she went back on esa and as it was less than 6 months since her last claim stopped she was put straight back on with partner as an add on. suddenly 6 weeks ago her money went down and she got a letter saying she was now in the wrag group., she received the forms for the medical and we filled them in and sent it back, just waiting for the medical date. she had to go to her work related activity today and the assessor there was appalled she was there! could not decide how to fill in the questionnaire as he could not put that she would be looking to go back to work in the next yr or so ( she has 5 ops lined up for hips, shoulder and knees as they dislocate) he said he would phone her on 11th of next month but he is hoping atos will put her back in the support group. she then had dr's today as she has not been well since having her baby 8 months ago and she started having her 'blackouts' again. the first thing the dr said is do you drive as if so i have to take your license away as i think you are having Petit mals and it could be a form of epilepsy and she is not to be left on her own with the baby or when cooking?? she also has to have lots of blood tests and back to see a neurologist. should she tell atos about the new tests and poss epilepsy or do we take that to the medical after she has had all the tests? whilst i am dealing with all this i am going through the process of applying for DLA due to my medical problems due to HMS fybro had a brain tumour out 2004 and its the sort that will come back in the next 5 yrs or so. just had letter saying they cant make a decision at the mo as they are getting a report from my GP. i don't see my GP only to get my meds hardly see them see my oncologist more. does this bode well that they are asking for a report from GP or should i just think its a NO already? not applied before as my son is autistic and hubby has parkingsons and mobility/memory problems. he only gets the mobility side of DLA as not reapplied for the care part ( even though he has to be watched 24/7) as worried about him loosing the whole lot. sorry this is long lots to ask and thought i would ask all at once rather than different posts
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.