Hungover

I am hungover today omg i feel so ill and i have put my bum on the sofa and its not moving lol. My house is a tip but really cant face doing it.

I really enjoyed myself last night with family and friends and the kids had a good day too. So i suppose it was worth it.

I have drunk so much vodka on the weekend i think my liver needs a break now lol.

Hope everyone else enjoyed the weekend as much as i have.

hugs, kel xxxx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lol bless ya, put your pjs on and chill, theres always tmrw. x x

• sounds like you had a really good time, hope you feel better soon, i am sure it was worth it, best wishes and hugs, xxx

• all worth it jahzer just put feet up and am sure you be saying ohhh not again lol..but when you do manage a good day it is suprising what we get up to lol burning what bit we havex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• glad you had a lovely time hun ,hope you feel a little better by now lol ,

like chris says its not all the time ,next time you can have a drink for me :) xxxxx

• Thanx everyone,

I have done nothing, kids had pizza for tea and i havent even done the dishes, they can wait till morning as i am off to bed soon. Haha i have to laugh though as andrew is worse than me lol.

hugs, kel xxxx

• Awww Kel, so good to hear you had a blast - but paying for it now? OUCH! I hope you are recuperating well.

Love,

Carol xx

• Thnax carol, i am on the mend now. :)

hugs, kel xxxx

You may also like...