HAVE I MISSED SUMMER ????

I am now going to risk going out i really need to go to the shop and walk my dog so will do the doggy firt then get in car and go to asda but i am going to put my thick winter coat on my welly boots and wrap a scarf around my face

i know i havent been sleeping well and i was due to got to my gp 9th may about sleeping tablets but have i done all that and ben asleep through june/july and august ????

it feels like i have missed the summer

oh well best get these jelly legs wobbling along and my arms too love to you all diddle xxxxx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morn Diddle, this rate we will need a boat lol. Im off to Asda too in a bit. My Dogs 3rd Birthday today. I feel shatterd and have had 8 hrs sleep. Hope you get some sleeping tablets hun. Hug and love to you. Helen xxx

• Diddle you make me laugh and smile! Good luck with getting some sleep later...when I was a baby, my gran (scottish) used to dip my dummy in her whisky to help me sleep...not sure this would be legal now! Haha.

• YOU GOING TO ASDA FOR CAKE DIDDLE .HEEE HEEE X

• Dont you now we had our summer last month, it lasted nearly two weeks!!!

• Oh no, I have to believe that we are going to have a little more sunshine and warmth this year Glo, would go mad otherwise lol xx

You may also like...