How are we Fibro Sufferers supposed to attend all the different appointments/Tribunals Etc?,

when we are unable to function minute by minute let alone hour by hour I want to powers that be " PLEASE CURE ME" So that I can go to work, I didn't wish this dreadful condition upon myself and I desperately want to get rid of it so I can resume a normal way of life instead of the hell that I am experiencing.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Last two I went to I had to ring them and say there's no way I can get to them, they'd have to come to me - and after much wriggling around trying to force me to get there, with threats of benefit stoppage if I didn't attend, I said well OK they could stop my only income, but I will be right on the phone to my solicitor, citizens advice and the local press and TV.

They came to me at home. I still am on benefits

• I couldnt walk to my last medical so they stopped my benefit for 2 months before i won the appeal. Simply cos they have automated cancellation on phone, i did cancel and filled in form immediately to explain why but they told benefits i just didnt attend so was told i am fit for walk. Had to fight hard to get benefits reinstalled. Only way i can get them to come here is if my doc writes a letter but she not that symapthetic, saying the exercise will do me good.

• They have to come to you if you are unable to get to them.

They don't like having to come out of their office so they will kick up a stink but I think it is in the rules that they have to come to you.

• I don't think this applies just to people with FMS, there must be alot of other similar conditions where people think exactly the same as you do !!!!

You may also like...