NEWBY

Hi to all you fellow suffers with fms. My name is Chris and im a virgin to all of this lol. i must be one of a few of you who are male with FMS.

i gave up full time work 4yrs ago with a well paid job as a Senior Architectural Technician based in York office for TATA Steel. i would spend 3hrs per day travelling to and from work, it was very hard on me.

My selfasteam got very low along with all the other associated problems with FMS. i wish you all well in your struggle with FMS and hope somebody somewhere finds that magic cure for us all.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Chris and welcome aboard,You will find the more you ask questions and blog that we do have chaps on here.One in particular who name is Chorley,our little ray of sunshine.

I am so sorry to hear you had to give up a very good career because of this rotten thing.

And fully understand what you say about selfasteam.It must be really hard if you are a family man,but then hard no matter who you are.

You will find help,answes,compassion and at times a darn good laugh of here.So hope to hear more from you.Gentle Hugs as we say Butterfly54:-)

• Hi Chris - lovely to meet you - I am new today too :-)

• Hi Chris and welcome. This forum is a lifesaver ...full of info and day-to-day lives of its members. Butterfly54 is right about chorley...very entertaining...always good to have a laugh if you can. you can pour your heart out or just have a good moan...especially good if you're awake at 2 or 3 in the morning.

take care and gentle hugs

• Hi Chris and welcome. Its great to know that we are not alone and people actually understand what you mean when you talk about fibro. gentle hugs x

• Hello, nice to meet you.

I love this site and you will too, its a god send. :)

kel xxx

• HI CHRIS NICE TO MEET YOU MATE..MAL.

• r u a FMS sufferer and if so 4 how long Mal?

You may also like...