Fibromyalgia Action UK
41,133 members โ€ข 53,237 posts

Found out what caused the pain in my bottom ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

My car ๐Ÿš™ went in for its MOT yesterday and for the first time it failed. Apparently there are 4 springs and 3 off mine had broken ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. The garage couldnโ€™t change them as they needed a special tool and they didnโ€™t have the tool. So having to take it to another garage now for them to be done.

Itโ€™s so surprising how you miss your car ๐Ÿš™ when itโ€™s not there even although I might not be going out.

So the Constant banging against the road is what has caused the pain in my poor bottom and itโ€™s taking so long to get better. Itโ€™s 3 weeks today since it happened ๐Ÿ˜”.

Well we have the rain ๐ŸŒง today. Itโ€™s been so lovely having the beautiful sunshine โ˜€๏ธ I hope it comes back soon.

Have a lovely restful day everyone and I hope that you are feeling as well as you can. Love and hugs ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

33 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Hi jan hope your on the up .and your car gets fixed soon .pity about weather .hope the pain easing a bit .take care x

Morning Ajay itโ€™s just mainly one side now that is still really sore. Another garage is calling back this morning so fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž they will fix it soon. I know itโ€™s been raining ๐ŸŒง here most of the night.

Hope all is well with you Ajay. Love and hugs ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Ah no bad just .hopefully everything works out and your pain eases off have a good day xx

Dear Jan101 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

You poor thing ...no wonder your bottom feels like it does!!!

The testing grounds is where the worst thumping the cars ๐Ÿš˜ go through. No delicate bottoms nerves can withstand that for hours without damage.

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

If I had a medical wand I would my little ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ on her mission across the pond and heal your bottom ASAP!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Sending you gentle gentle hugs and kisses and love dear.

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒฟ

Morning sweetie bless you that is so very kind off you.

I have never experienced anything like this before in my life. It was absolutely awful and so painful.

I hope that you are feeling well sweetie. Have a lovely day and take good care of yourself. Love and hugs ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Morning Sweetie, your car will probably have to go to, the Maker of your car garage, crafty them, they have all the tools. My brother has the same problem, and costs twice as much. But I would ask them about the tyre pressure if it could have caused the problem with the springs Hun, if so, you have a case against the garage, and they can foot the bill.

The sun ๐ŸŒž is coming back, and itโ€™s going to be hot hot.

Take care sweetie. Love and hugs. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน

1 like

Hi sweetie that is a really good idea thank you so much for making me aware of this. I will definitely be looking into it. Yes if it goes to the makers itโ€™s going to cost a fortune.

We have very high temperatures next week but at the moment looking cloudy.

Love and hugs sweetie ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

1 like

You are welcome Hun, as I said they are crafty, but have a look around on internet and see if you can find another garage that can help Hun.

It takes time to get your money back, but they will have to pay if they are at fault Hun.

Itโ€™s wet here, but I donโ€™t mind, as it will keep me grounded today. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

2 likes

Hi sweetie I definitely will I have another garage calling back this morning to let me know the cost and I think ๐Ÿค” it will be a lot cheaper than the dealership.

Same here really miserable.

Got my phone sorted called Apple ๐ŸŽ they are so good got access to my phone and talked me through what to do. So all is good now ๐Ÿ˜€. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

1 like

Good for you Hun. It will be a lot cheaper Hun.

โ˜”๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ™„.

What did you do to your phone Hun. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฆ‹โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

2 likes

I phoned Apple this morning and the take remote access to your phone and reset my account with aol and I also changed my password so it all good now and all my emails are coming through. As you know I need them for my work. The phone calls where driving me mad ๐Ÿ˜  because nearly everything is done by email now. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

1 like

Did you know you could have done that yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Nope may be not lol, you and iPhones ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

No to be honest. But Apple had a look at everything to make sure everything was as it should be.

I know Hun I can be a nightmare sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. But I am definitely learning. I much better than I use to be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

1 like

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Use your tips on your phone Hun ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•

2 likes

No idea what you are taking about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

Oh Jan you must have felt every bump in the road how awful your poor botty hope they can sort the car out soon sending you lots of love,๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜˜and hugs ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒนlorraine xxx

1 like

Morning sweetie yes I definitely did and by the time I got home I was in pure agony. Hopefully everything will get sorted out now and I will be good to go again ๐Ÿ˜€.

Thank you for your lovely kind wishes my sweet friend. Take good care of yourself sweetie. Love and hugs ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

1 like

Morning angel, oh no, no wonder your poor bottom feels so sore! I hope your car gets fixed very soon. I know what you mean when you say you miss your car. I havenโ€™t been able to drive for over 18 months and I really miss it.

Itโ€™s raining here too today. It feels so much cooler as well.

Enjoy your day angel, take care and lots of love and gentle hugs xx๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Morning sweetie at least now I know what the cause was and I have really bruised the muscles and hurt the nerves.

I never like it if my car ๐Ÿš™ is not there even if I am not going out. It just lets me know that I donโ€™t feel trapped to my home waiting on someone to take me where I want to go. If you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜€.

Same here hun but itโ€™s really good for the garden so that is a plus.

You have a lovely restful day sweetie and take good care of yourself. I hope that you are feeling a little better now. Love and hugs ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

2 likes

Jan sweetie no wonder your bottom was so bad.I know what you mean about your car itโ€™s knowing that itโ€™s there ,I popped out today because I needed to walk because my bottom is achy and movement is better than sitting and if I didnโ€™t have my car I would be stuck.David says we going down to just his car and I donโ€™t want to .When to buy my son and wife some provisions because they back off holidays tonight .Im going to bed Iโ€™m so tired and cold and need to get some sleep ,I never go to bed but Iโ€™m just so tired . He for now .xx๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฆ‹

Jan, only one answer, you'll have to treat yourself to a new car lol,. ๐Ÿ‘ Raining here too but it's cooled the air a bit, and good for the garden, hope you're feeling a bit better today,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 like

Morning sweetie by the time I pay for the repairs it will feel like I am buying another car ๐Ÿš™. Lol. I hope all is good with you sweetie. Love and hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Awww Hun bless you. Poor you and poor car. I have been feeling a bit down today donโ€™t really no why though just one of those days I think xx

1 like

Morning Steve sorry to hear that you had a down day yesterday. I hope that you will feel better today. Love and hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนxx

1 like

Thanks Hun it was just a little down few hours donโ€™t feel too bad now at all xx

1 like

I am really pleased for you Steve as I know how them days can feel. They can come on for no reason and we really donโ€™t know why. I am really pleased that you feel better today hun. Love and hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนxx

1 like

Thank Hun it is a bad illness that we all have. Itโ€™s so all consuming I think itโ€™s inevitable from time to time but still horrid none the less xx

1 like

Totally. Well letโ€™s hope that you donโ€™t have to many. Because it can spiral out of control. Keep your chin up . Smiling is a very good medicine ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. xx

1 like

Thanks Hun all smiles today xx

1 like

Good on you ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

wow.

its comforting to get an explanation and I hope it gets sorted soon

1 like

Your right it is. Itโ€™s going into the garage next Thursday and will probably get it back Friday.

Have a lovely restful bank holiday weekend and take good care. Love and hugs ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

You may also like...