Fibromyalgia Action UK
39,698 members51,822 posts

PIP

Hi all I don't write many posts but got phone call tonite at 6 o'clock from pip I have been awarded enhanced rate for both ☺☺ when she told me I started crying like an edjit. 😢😢Just felt so relieved it was finally over. So just thought I'd share my good news it's getting bk dated from September so just in time for Xmas another weight lifted xx thanks for reading 😙😙

23 Replies
oldestnewest

Good to hear some good news

3 likes

Delighted for you Danny!! I'm afraid I've had no joy from pip on the 2 attempts I've made to apply. Got to the face to face bit but no go 🙄

Really pleased for u tho. It might help other fibro sufferers to keep at it until pip actually listen!!

Sharonx

2 likes

Thanks Sharon don't give up that was my 3rd attempt and it's sad to say but I was having a really bad day with spasms so they seen me at my worst. Hope u have better luck next time xxx

That's wonderful thank you for sharing you good news. I cried too it shows the pressure everyone is put under. I am sure the relief is immense now look forward to enjoying your xmas with your family :) xx

Mo

1 like

Thanks mo I will can now get my daughter computer she wants she deserves it she's my little helper ☺xx

3 likes

That's brilliant i'm so happy for you :) xx

Great news xxxx

3 likes

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊

1 like

Thanks all xxxx

1 like

What a relief, that's why you cried I did the same . Have s lovely Christmas

1 like

Great to hear Danny, the stress is awful, did they say how long for.

1 like

Don't know yet need to wait for letter xxx

Well done

1 like

Yhay! Such good news to hear someone finally got it. I'm going to tribunal so you have given me some hope!!!! Xx

1 like

Great news , but it seems wrong somehow to congratulate people for getting something they need and deserve. However, it really is great you have finally succeeded, gives hope for we who still need to be heard, this website is a huge help in many ways.😁😁🎉

2 likes

Congratulations!

1 like

I’m so happy for you! This is absolutely brilliant news and such a relief for you ♥️

2 likes

Great news I am so happy for you and as you said just in time for Christmas 🎄.

I also got enhanced rate for both.😉

Have a lovely day sweetie. 🤗🤗🤗🌹🌹🌹xxx

2 likes

Thanks all for ur kind words. Good luck to those still waiting for replys ❤❤xx

That's fantastic news Dannyxox, congratulations and very well deserved. It really is a weight lifted when you get the right result isn't it? I cried like an eejit too so I'm proud to be a part of the eejit club lol. Take care Hun x

1 like

Hurrah! So glad for you. what a relief!

1 like

Congratulations ..... great to hear about your positive result ! :)

great news so pleased for you

You may also like...