Fibromyalgia Action UK
38,700 members50,962 posts

Friday Fun Fact

Well my lovelies how have we been this week? For myself it’s been a tough one as I have had a massive flare but there is always a bright side. I have been in bed a lot but I do have a comfy bed to be in, heating to turn in and food in the fridge. I have the health service struggling on but it provides me with free medication to help me feel a bit better. I have a lovely family and a hell of a lot to be thankful for. All I have to do is turn on the news to see that.

So that brings me to this weeks fun fact:- well as they are short ones I thought we’d have treat and do two. Yes! I know, I spoil you!!!!

So, the first burglar alarm was invented by a Danish guy - ironically it got stolen 😂

And also - most women will use their own height in lipstick in five years !! 😊

So have a laugh, keep your spirits up and be as well as possible xx

29 Replies
oldestnewest

I love these fun facts! Thanks! Sorry your having a flair but your out look on life is great☺ sweet dreams. Chris xx

2 likes

Aww thanks! Happy to make people smile 😊 xx

1 like

Man goes to Docters say Docter I don’t feel right One Minuit I feel like teepee the next I feel like a wigwam Docters say sorry I can’t treat you why the man says Dictors sorry your two Tence . 😂

3 likes

😂😂👏🏻

Sorry you're having a flare. Does that mean I will be buying more lippy than my friend who is vertically challenged, lol? Better start asking for it for Xmas then.xxx

1 like

Well that’s what I thought - do tall girls layer it on or have they got larger lips, proportionally that is 😂😂

1 like

Sorry you are in a flare. I hope it doesn't last long. Great outlook x

2 likes

Thanks ! Xx

1 like

That made me laugh, about the lipstick.... Is this forum helpful, I've just joined and recently diagnosed so testing the water here with some trepidation ...

2 likes

Well it’s just a collection of people with the same challenges. I do think there are some helpful and supportive folk here. Glad it made you laugh !!! Xx

1 like

Hoping you feel better soon.that's a hell of a lot of lippy !!☺xx

1 like

Thank you!

Excellent !

Well I sure won't be buying much lippy i'm just a tiny thing lol

Sorry your in a flare I'm in one too maybe we can keep each other company :) xx

2 likes

Aww yes!! Just had the flu vaccine so will be flat tomorrow too 😂😂😂

1 like

Him I won't need much I'm a likkle 5'2 and hardly wear it ☺xx

1 like

My daughter is 4’11” ( she says 5’) and I bet she doubled that already 😂

1 like

Lol I normally say I'm 5ft2and a bit☺xx

1 like

Ahhh 4/11 my favourite number lol I tell everyone i'm 5' too but looking more like 4/10 now. We lose hight as we get older so I guess I better stick with my 4/11 :)

1 like

Yep! I was 5’4” but am 5’3” now. Strangely people think I’m 5’8” ish including my best friend of 30 yrs!! Not sure how that works !! 😂😂

1 like

Lol I hardly ever buy make up nowadays hardly use any.not that I don't need it,i just can't be bothered. It takes me all my time too get out IF I can,without putting makeup on although I understand its some peoples mask again the world so fair play

I wear it when I finished so I don't scare the horses. I don't think I put in enough this morning as when I met my old job share partner she kept in giving me sympathetic looks.x

2 likes

☺she was looking at you cos your gorgeous! Xx

3 likes

Yes I get you,I used too wear it too work

Hugs

As much as five years? :P

*ducks*

2 likes

Well....!! Indeed!!! 😂😂😂

Someone getting cheeky Fen, lol😋x

moi? As if :O :O

1 like

Haha! It's good to laugh - and to be grateful for what we have. Thank you :)

1 like

You may also like...