Need help please

I want to claim for pip, I have received the fourm and can't fill it in and express myself. The CAB are too full and they won't be able to help and my due date for return form is really soon. I also get nervous and interviews and I heard people have disability advocates and they help with forms and they come to the interview and speak for you. That would be a good help to me, I'm in uk Sheffield. Anyone know where these places are and wether they charge.

3 Replies


You may also like...