Aaaahhhh !

Today I went to Cardiology, for a was wakend in the middle of night with my heart racing. On the tredmill and the nurse said can you go faster, spead my legs like I'm pacing, Well ! Oh what, no no no, ! so she slowed the tread mill down ,because I wasn't coping, Muscles on my arms were in agony my legs just went into spasm, its my back aswell, it locks if I walk too far.

I couldn't do it , so I'm home now with a monitor on to keep an eye at whats causing me to have these moments, Never want to do that again in a hurry......

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You poor think I don't fancy that atall. Hopefully it will give them a clue as to what's happening.

Best wishes Patrick 💜

• Thank you Patrick,,, Yeh one off the nurses was aware I had Fibromyalgia, but the one that joined us in the room didn't, . Second nurse saying I have to go faster and I can hardly move, oh I felt so stupid that I can hardly move at the best off times,..

thank Jane .

• Have you had your Thyroid tested? x

• thank you Hartleyhare2..

I just don't understand how they the giving me this , " shocking " I have slipped disks for a long time,

Jane xx

• I am so genuinely sorry to read that my friend, and I sincerely hope that you are feeling better now? I can imagine it must have been very frightening? It is not good either having to go on the treadmill, it can really exasperate Fibro symptoms if they push you too hard.

Please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

• They could have used meds to do that test!!! Know way should you have had to be put on treadmill !!!! I have to have same test done. A stress test for your heart my doc uses meds to simulate stress.

• Regnofibro1" much appreciated, yeh don't understand it myself , I knew before i done it, i couldn't do it,.

thanks Jane xx

You may also like...