Hola amigos!!

Hello my lovelies!! Back from my week in Spain and feeling pretty awesome... :-D :-D :-D Hot and sunny most days and I have a fabulous tan! Not that I'll be able to show it off today...wet and windy here...:'( :'( :'( anyway, while I was away I made sure I took all my meds with me but forgot to take the magnesium citrate that I'd started about a month ago and boy did I notice the difference after 4/5 days!!! Sleep was a bit erratic aches in the morning and taking quite a while to get myself together!! It's only when you stop taking something that it becomes apparent how much they actually do!!....much love to you all...ninja...♥♥♥♥

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad your trip has left you feeling awesome ..xx

• Ninja On nan. May the memories stay with you and. It disappear into the fog.

• Hi

does the warm weather help you? I'm wanting to go abroad but scared ill just end up sleeping all day while there. I have heard it helps with the pain (I have arthritis too so I know it will help with that)

• Well, I find that it helps me quite a lot, although I have read on here that it's not the same for everyone!! I too have osteoarthritis in my knees and the warm weather helps with that as well. I would go for it if you can...:-D :-D :-D You'll never know until you try! I don't do anything strenuous and only walk as much as "I" want to! I take my crutches with me and get airport assistance both sides!! Doesn't cost anything and you get taken through passport control and security without queuing up!!... :-D :-D :-D I love it when I get the "GLARES" from other passengers... :-D :-D :-D :-D So I'd say "go for it my lovely" don't be thinking about the negatives, there is always someone to help!! and have a relaxing week or two in the sunshine!!...♥♥

You may also like...