Hello all. First of all, I know I am very lucky to still have a sex life, but I am determined to keep it. After 20 years of marriage I will not let illness take it away. I get a lot of pain in my hips,it is becoming more difficult. So as anyone got any tips, have looked on the arthritis web site which has been a starting point,but I would still appreciate any advice.

Thank you!

7 Replies

• You can get advice from the nurse practitioner at your GP surgery. Lou x

• Had a previous discussion where making the post community only viewing for privacy was advised

• Have you tried lying on your front? (lying flat doggy style) I also have a lot of pain in my hips and legs and find this position easier.

I hope this helps.

• I think that you have been given some wonderful advice here, especially from lou60, so I want to wish you all the best of luck for the future.

All my hopes and dreams for you

• Hello there, have you ever tried coral calcuim? I have been using it for 2 months and im having less pain my hair and nails are growing stronger and i dont get sinuses. Here is the website for your review:

• Just beware that if you accidentally take too much calcium supplement over a period of time you MAY get gallstones (it's not guaranteed thankfully) I'll go with Lou.

• Thanks for the replies, nice to know I can "talk" to you guys openly!

You may also like...