I would really LOVE some advice, thoughts, shared experiences right now.
I’m due to start another egg collection in the next few weeks. We’ve been told if we want to PGS test the embryos, we need to let them know before starting stims.
Another option we’ve been given is to transfer 2 x untested embryos. We have only ever transferred 1 each time before, both frozen blasts (1 x BFN, 1 x MMC)
Prior to this we had 6 x rounds of clomid induction (inc 1 x IUI) - all BFN
I am 36 soon. Partner is 42.
I was always told I couldn’t transfer more than one blast until now but due to our history this has now been suggested.
I’m wondering whether to PGS test and transfer 1 or transfer 2 and hope for the best. Clinic advises not to transfer more than 1 PGS tested blast.
Advice would be amazing!! It’s so hard to know what the best decision to make is! Xxx