Short protocol IVF help please ladies :) - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
25,657 members37,482 posts

Short protocol IVF help please ladies :)

Canadawaterchick
Canadawaterchick

Hey lovely ladies

I’m due to be starting my short cycle IVF very soon as soon as my AF starts and I’ve been told to go on the pill for some days before a scan and check lining then start stimms etc etc... Is this right? Anyone else done this too? I’m also currently on NAC, ubiqionol, omega 3, folic acid and a few more things! Any other tips, hint some most appreciated. Thanks as always xx

14 Replies
oldestnewest

I did short protocol and that’s how mine went. Expect everything to move quickly once you start stimming, I only needed 8/9 days of it.

Wishing you lots of luck xx

Thanks so much hon! Looking forward to starting now! Xx

Sorry me again, I’ve been told to stay on pills for 2 weeks then bleed then stimms, is that normal? Xx

yip that's normal xo

Thanks so much lovely xx

Yeah all normal. Good luck xx

Thanks so much lovely xx

yup that's how my protocol was too.. then about 10 days of stimming I think before I had my egg collection..best of luck xo

Brilliant so helpful! Just great to know others who have been on the same journey! Xx

Sorry me again, I’ve been told to stay on pills for 2 weeks then bleed then stimms, is that normal? Xx

I have my baseline scan tomorrow for short protocol :) very nervous as first go so not feeling hopeful but you never know! Good luck !

Keep me posted hon, stay positive! It’s all going to be OK! Positive affirmations are a must xx

Yes that’s correct. X

You may also like...