I’m 10dp5dt with 2x 5aa embabies and I’m struggling today. My OTD is Monday. My husband and I took the day off for the testing aspect but I don’t know if I can go through with it. Crying as I type because we’ve waited 12 longs years. I was thinking so positively until reality hit me today that it might not go the way we want it AGAIN!!
I have so much going on next week especially with work that I really can’t afford to mentally check out if the result is negative. I’m thinking maybe I should wait until the weekend to test.
Anyone have any advice?