Fertility Network UK
14,695 members24,303 posts

Exercise during FET treatment

Hey ladies

I hope you're all well. After a wee break from here I'm now psyching myself up for our first FET cycle in July/August. The thing is I'm only just losing the weight that crept on earlier this year and I'm back to running (which I absolutely love) I was hoping to be able to keep running up to ET day but just wondered what your thoughts were and any past experiences.

Obviously during the fresh cycle I gave it a miss but thought I'd be ok this time?

Thanks

xxx

13 Replies
oldestnewest

I don't know the answer but wishing you all the best and following your post! Xx

1 like

Thank you, I just want to feel more in control this time and hopefully slightly less stressed.....famous last words lol xxx

1 like

Definitely. But we do all we can to help don't we. Silly as it may seem at times, we just want to make sure we do xx

1 like

I would have thought that if you arent stimming this time then you should be ok however I dont know for sure.....maybe ask you clinic?xx

1 like

Hi LauraM1986. I wouldn't think it would be a problem. I would stop the day before and then just go out for walks after transfer and during the 2WW. Hope all goes well for you. Diane

1 like

Thanks Diane xx

I exercised up until my FET transfer and got my first ever BFP this morning! For me, exercise helped relieve the stress of it all which has got to be a good thing?! I stopped after ET though and just kept to walking the dog etc..

Good luck with it all xxx

1 like

Thanks Jen, that was my way of thinking too. Congratulations on your BFP :) xxx

1 like

I exercised right up to just before my FET and I got a BFP a few weeks ago. Should be 7 weeks now. If you are used to exercising it shouldn’t be an issue. Just listen to your body. Good luck. Xx

1 like

Thanks Zoe, hearing all these positive FET stories is really nice, I was so disheartened after our first fresh cycle failed in March - congratulations on your BFP :) xx

1 like

Me too! We had a failed fresh and crossing our fingers for our frozen with one embryo only! Eeek.

Best of Luck! X

1 like

Good luck! Thanks for messaging, definitely makes me feel less alone... xxx

1 like

💗💕💗💕💗

You may also like...