Fertility Network UK
13,182 members21,309 posts

Consultation at new clinic tomorrow

I’m feeling a bit nervous about getting my results. Amh and fsh have been retested. I had to get a copy of all my notes from the clinic we’ve been using. In 2016 my amh was 49.94 but I can’t seem to find fsh results. Unless they’ve called it something else 🤷‍♀️ We still haven’t made a decision to go with a new clinic or stay with our old one but we’re hoping tomorrow will make the decision easier as we want to start ASAP after our wedding on June 28th. Wish us luck tomorrow 🤞🍀 xx

66 Replies
oldestnewest

Best of luck with your wedding!

1 like

Thank you 😊 xx

Good luck for tomorrow and good luck for your wedding! Not long now xx

1 like

Oh wow good for you getting married gives you another focus point. but good luck for next round after xxxxx

1 like

Wishing you all the luck in the world ! Have a lovely wedding too x

1 like

Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

1 like

Good luck Tugs, hope it all goes well for you xx

1 like

Good luck tomorrow xx

Best of luck tomorrow xx

Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow and hope you have a beautiful wedding xx

Good luck 😘 xx

Hey, I hope your consultation goes well tomorrow! Holy moly an AMH of 49.94, that's huge.....you young thing!😂 hoping tomorrow will at least give you clarity and you can make a decision going forward. Not long till the wedding!👏🍾😄👰xxx

1 like

Haha, that’s what worries me about tomorrow, my results.. not that my amh will be high but low.. not so young either at 38 lol. xx

1 like

Nah surely not, you're still not old!! We're all rooting for you lovely! Keep us posted!🤞😘xx

1 like

Well I’m closer to 40 than 30 😂 Will do 👍🏻 xx

1 like

Not as close as me!

Good luck with your decision making sweetie x

1 like

Good luck hun xx

1 like

Wow it’s all go for you. I hope tomorrow shows you the way forward. We too are looking at a new clinic in a few weeks so hopefully we’ll both be able to focus on the future wherever suits us best.

And I hope you have a wonderful wedding day xxx

1 like

Good luck to you too. Looking at new clinics is scary xx

Good luck for tomorrow (and for the wedding!) x

1 like

Good luck lovely hope they can offer a fresh take on things for you both xxxx

1 like

Good luck for tomorrow.

I’ve just moved clinics too, pretty nerve wracking but they listened to what we wanted and were flexible so we’re staying with them.

And a wedding this time next month, it’s all go for you, so exciting 😊 x

1 like

Good luck at your new clinic xx

Just a bit 😂 xx

1 like

Hi there, wishing you lots of luck for your appointment, it’s pretty daunting this IVF journey! xx

1 like

Good luck for tomorrow 😘 xxx

1 like

Best of Luck with the new consultation! Will be great to get a new opinion.

😀

1 like

Good luck. It's always good to weigh up your options and you have nothing to lose by looking. Wishing you a fantastic wedding - not long to go now! Xx

1 like

Best of luck for tomorrow.. 🍀 xxxx

1 like

I’m having my consultation tomorrow too for IVM. Good luck xx

1 like

Good luck xx

1 like

Best of luck for tom and also for your wedding day vicky. Good things are around the corner xx😍😍

1 like

Good luck 🍀 xx

1 like

Good luck x

1 like

Good luck lovely 💕 xx

1 like

Good luck Vicky and congrats on your wedding xx

1 like

Hello, how are you dear. You don't need to be nervous at all. Everything will be fine. If you want to change your clinic. You should search for the best clinic. So that you could achieve better results in short time. I am also infertile. I cant conceive naturally. Due to my heart disease. now finally I visited a clinic. I consulted the doctor. And tell all my health condition, my heart disease and infertility due to this disease. The doctor suggested me surrogacy. Because he said IVF will not suit you because you are a heart patient. Finally me and my DH decided to go for surrogacy. We have signed the agreement. And now the clinic will contact us soon. And will give us update about our surrogate. Needs your prayers that everything goes well and fine. Thanks.

1 like

Lots of luck for today’. Hoping it can be a positive outcome at the end of the day whatever the decision. Go with which you believe in. And then...... concentrate on that wedding! Eeeeeeeeeeeeep! x

1 like

Good luck, hope everything goes well and it helps with your decision.

1 like

Good luck today hun....xxxxxx

1 like

Best of luck for your appointment xx

1 like

Sending you lots of luck! Hope it goes well. Wishing you a fantastic wedding for next month too x

1 like

Best of luck sweetie

1 like

Good luck, I go for amh testing again today. Need mine to rise by 0.1 to get ivf referral 🤦🏼‍♀️ Good luck with everything I have my fingers crossed for us both x

1 like

Hope it’s tisen for you xx

Best of luck and congratulations on your wedding! xx

1 like

Good luck for your appointment today. Xx

1 like

Thank you. Feeling a bit nervous lol xx

Try and think of it as they need to provide you the best service and you are a picky customer. Results aren’t everything either. All the best. Xx

1 like

best of luck and enjoy your lovely day for your wedding, hope you get the results you are looking for xx

1 like

Congratulations for ur upcoming big day . But u e an amazing amh. See I'm sure that U've done ur homework of analysing d pros and cons of both d clinics . And in d end go for ur gut feeling. I understand it is sometimes scary to move clinics, thinking that d new one might turn out to b who know what !! But then u've to remind urself that u've done everything that could b done in d old clinic so u need someone who can do things differently. So if u r not convinced about this new clinic then have consultations in some other clinics too . That might help I make ur mind up .

Xx

1 like

Thanks Tiger. It was interesting to finally read my amh results, no one had ever told us, only that they were good for my age. Just wondering how much they’ll have dropped by two years on..

Hope you’re well xx

Pm ing u

1 like

Hope all has gone ok today! Xx

1 like

All the luck in the world to you my luv xx

1 like

Update;

Thinking it was kinda a waste of time today. It was an appointment in gynaecology with a doctor from the fertility clinic. Went through our whole history and results, except frustratingly amh because she didn’t have access to them (maybe tomorrow’s appointment she said - I have an appointment with Tommy’s tomorrow at the same hospital). And had bloods taken to test for rubella immunity. She sent us upstairs to the Fertility clinic (which was closed by the time we got up there) to book an official consultation and group counselling (wth?? It’s not like we’re new to this, I don’t understand why we’d have to do the counselling session?) and said with waiting lists we wouldn’t be able to start until at least September, and that’s even being self funded! I did find out that I now have three abnormal results for my bloods re; lupus anticoagulant so there’s no doubt about that. And that my fsh and LH levels are normal xx

1 like

Oh bugger! You must be so p!seed Off! I would say that's a hell of a time to have to wait until you can be seen if you're paying! I would have imagined that your fsh & lh would have been ok with your AMH....its so cracking, even although you don't have an update! I have no idea about the counselling session....is that a necessity?! Did they tell you any of your other abnormal results? Where do you see things you g from here?xx

1 like

Apparently nothing else is abnormal except my blood clotting (lupus anticoagulant). I guess I’ll find out more about that tomorrow at the miscarriage clinic. Hopefully they’ll have my new amh results too. Feeling really down and a bit depressed about it all tonight; the waiting, the frustrations, the lost hope, the bloody weight gain, the lack of an end in sight.... 😞 xx

1 like

Have you considered any other clinics? Or one abroad? We looked at the possibility of Cyprus if our NHS cycle had failed. Then you could probably start a bit sooner. Hope today’s appt goes ok xx

1 like

Thank you. I’d only considered this new clinic because it’s nhs prices and cheaper than the one we were at. I love the clinic we’ve been using, 💯 percent happy with it, except for the price. We did think about going abroad but I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start. Ideally we’d like to start treatment in July/August. At our old clinic we can start whenever we’re ready xx

Ahhh I misunderstood, I thought that you had a couple of extra things on top but I see now you mean you've had 3 repeat abnormalities! That's not the end of the world, the main thing is to know and treat these things....always better to know what you're dealing with. I hope today goes a bit better for you. It's hard with all the stopping and starting.😫 I feel ya with the no end in sight....it just seems to drag on doesnt it?! Sending hugs....will hopefully all be worth it in the end and you have your lovely wedding to look forward to after this.....today is a new day!xx

1 like

You’re right, it is. I hope you have a good one 😊 xx

1 like

Hey dear! How are you doing so? Well, that's really a good news. I'm also planning an IVF this July at a reproduction center in Ukraine. I've been planning it for two years. It's also be going to my first attempt. So, yeah! Anyway! Wish you all the best! Stay strong! I'm also hoping to have a child this year/ I hope we both do conceive. Prayers and support are with you. Keep us updated on your condition...xx

1 like

Have a lovely wedding.x

1 like

Oh you are getting married. Congratulations dear. I read the whole post, but the last line made me forget everything. I just love weddings. The union of two souls. There is nothing more beautiful than this. Wish you good luck for everything. May you stay happy always.

1 like

💖

You may also like...