I had my first down regulation scan today after sniffing Synarel for three weeks and they found a cyst in each ovary. They took my blood to test for oestrogen levels and I have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to find out whether or not I am allowed to start my stimulation injections as planned on Thursday.
Has this happened to anyone else? What was the outcome?
Feel like I’ll never get to the end of an IVF cycle at this rate. Was delayed last month due to a polyp (which then miraculously disappeared) and now cysts. Shouldn’t complain though, as I know a lot of you have been through worse!