Fertility Network UK
13,904 members22,862 posts

OTD confusion

Hi lovely ladies,

I had my egg collection last Thursday ( just over a week ago) and I have a day 5 blastocyst transferred on Tuesday. The clinic told me to test 2 weeks from EGG COLLECTION which makes it next Thursday.

Does this sound right? I don’t want to do it too early and get a wrong answer. Any help or advice or experiences testing 2 weeks after collection? X

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Mine is always 11 days after transfer so the day after transfer is day one. That sounds a bit early to me xx

1 like

I thought it was s couple of days early x I might ring and double check x

1 like

I agree it sounds a bit early. That would make you 9dp5dt I think? That’s usually when a blood test is done by hospital but it’s not usually when your recommended to do a pregnancy test. It’s usually between 11-14 days past 5 day transfer xxx

1 like

Thank you x I checked with clinic and they are still saying 2 weeks from egg collection xxx

Hi there I had a day 5 blastocyst transferred and was told to test 9 days after the transfer. I was told by that point the ovitrell should have left my system x

1 like

That’s the 14 days like they told me then xx thank you I was beginning to worry xxx

I've checked back, I kept a time table at every step of the way. I thought it would be a good guide should I need to go through all of it again, which I do. I did a test 8 days after transfer and it was negative (my husband was going away for work and I wanted him to be there) and I also tested on day 9 which was also negative. Good luck xx

1 like

You may also like...