Fertility Network UK
14,661 members24,255 posts

Egg collection - 19 eggs

Hey everyone

We managed to collect 19 eggs yesterday, 17 were suitable and as of this morning we have 13 fertilised eggs, this is a good number right?

Still a bit crampy and tired but feeling really positive and looking forward to either a Thursday or Saturday transfer.

I'm spotting a little today, is this normal?

Sorry for the questions just my head is so full with info at the moment.

Xxx

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi LauraM1986. That’s a fabulous result. Make sure you have a rest when you can and drink plenty of water. The slight bleeding will just be from puncture wounds in vaginal wall and will soon settle. Well done! Diane

1 like

This is a great number 👍🏻 Very well done xx

1 like

Well down that is a lovely starting number!!🤞xx

1 like

Thanks ladies, I was getting so worked up before calling the hospital for the results and when we finally got them I felt a bit numb as I was trying to work out if it was good or not. It's hard to relax and feel happy sometimes isn't it? Xxx

That's a fab result x

1 like

That’s a great number. Well done and rest up xx

1 like

Woweee!

1 like

Well done! Excellent number and good luck for transfer xxx

1 like

Well done! Amazing results! Will keepfingers crossed for some lovely blasts in a few days time! Xxx

1 like

That’s a fab number! xx

1 like

That's a brilliant result well done!

I think we had 20 eggs collected and around 14 fertilised.

We ended up having one top grade blastocyst transferred and another 5 frozen.

Good luck 😊 xx

1 like

Wow that’s a brilliant number and great fertilisation rate! I had spotting for a day or so after our egg collection but it went away after that. Drink alllll the water you can and get plenty of rest. Will keep everything crossed for a smooth transfer for you xxxxx

1 like

Thanks everyone, you're all very kind xxx

Well done. That's amazing. Good luck for ET x

1 like

Brilliant numbers, well done. Spotting can occur after EC, hope it passes soon. Rest up and lots of luck for your transfer day xx

1 like

Brilliant numbers and everything sounds normal to me x

1 like

Brilliant news! xx

1 like

Wow great news x

1 like

You may also like...