Egg Collection done 16 eggs!!!

In shock! We got 16 eggs, more than last time even though my AMH had dropped to 5! But more shocking is how fine I feel, last time I felt terrible, pain, sickness, developed OHSS but so far so good!

Not sure if anything I did helped but for 3 months, I have been taking vit D, 5mg folic acid and DHEA, fresh high protein diet, increased fluid intake then yesterday drank a carton of coconut water as I read someone else on here did!

Now to wait for the call tomorrow, hope everyone else who has had collection recently is doing well!x

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • 16 is the magic number!! LOL that is how many I had originally! Can't wait to hear how many make it! Good luck little swimmers! x

• Really! Well I hope it's as magical for me as it is for you! X

• Wow thats a crazy amount of eggs to get, well done!!xx

• Great number Se99.

Fantastic news, good luck for tomorrows call xx

• That's amazing news! Good luck for your fertilisation call tomorrow. X

• You beat me! ;-) by one! Well my Donor! Lovely news! Bet you're smiling lots! x

• Can't stop smiling! πŸ˜€

• Wowzers that great. Well done xxx

• Hi Se99. Something definitely went right for you. Have a good rest now and plenty of water to drink, that was a lot of eggs. Fingers crossed for fertilisation and transfer. Thinking of you. Dianr

• Thanks Diane, I'm having a great relaxing day!x

• Well done you enjoy! Diane

• Wow that's an amazing number of eggs, going to follow your post as I'm following a similar DHEA etc plan. Looking forward to your post tomorrow xxx

• Good luck, hopefully it does the trick for us both!x

• Wow! Amazing Hun, everything crossed for a equally positive fertilisation rate πŸ™πŸ» Xx

You may also like...