Fertility Network UK
12,676 members20,579 posts

Not sure what’s going on!

Thought I would pop a little update on here... so far... this pregnancy seems to be sticking? It looked so much like a chemical with lines getting lighter, but lines recovered and darkened and beta results are 10 @ 13dpo and then 88 at 18dpo which is more than doubling every 48 hours, but still very low! Has anyone else had low numbers? Lines are nice and strong but haven’t taken over the control line. Clearblue digi is showing 1-2 weeks

Xx

16 Replies
oldestnewest

stick baby stick xxxx

1 like

Hope it sticks lovely good luck hun.

💗🤗😘

Hi Orla 9298. Hoping he/she is just a slow starter and will soon catch up. Good luck and I shall be thinking of you. Diane

1 like

Thank you, I’ve just ha another beta which will be another 48 hours and results tomorrow hopefully. Can they be viable with numbers like that??x

Hi Orla9298. Yes they can, but you really need a good result now to be sure. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Diane

1 like

Good luck for the next few days x

1 like

Fingers crossed for you Orla 🤞🏻 x

1 like

Good luck. Hope you get the result you want tomorrow x

1 like

Good luck for today Orla! Been thinking of you lots! Xx

1 like

Thank you!!! Xxx

Good luck. Please keep us posted xx

1 like

Good luck 💕 xx

1 like

Beta is only 38 so it’s ending already. Numbers and pattern followed same thing as October’s miscarriage so at 4w6days it’s over again. No idea why it’s failed at the same point again... 😢

So sorry xx

Thank you. I’ve just been referred to recurrent miscarriage clinic xx

1 like

Hopefully you’ll get some answers xx

1 like

You may also like...