I chased a dream for so long! Now ive got my miracle baby. Amina Coco

I chased a dream for so long! Now ive got my miracle baby. Amina Coco

My daughter at 3 months old. I never ever thought id have a baby even tho I had 10 cycles of IVF. On my tenth go it worked so i guess i should of been happy instead it was a nightmare throughout my pregnancy all I could think of was that shes not going to make it. I got terrible symptoms blew up like a beach whale. I had to see a therapist every week spent loads on private scans. My husband had to work from home. It was a pregnancy from hell but id DO it all again in a flash for my little miracle. I just want ppl to know that chasing the dream can work look at my story. Xx

47 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Beautiful huge congratulations x

• Congratulations she absolutely gorgeous xxx

• Ahhhh I was just thinking about you the other day, cant believe that your little one is 3 months old already! Massive congratulations, she is gorgeous!!xx

• Sheโ€™s just gorgeous Vonny. Now, relax and enjoy your little family - you deserve it!!! ๐Ÿ’•

• She's gorgeous Ma sha allah, beautiful beautiful and very motivating. Xx

• Thatโ€™s beautiful, she is lovely made me cry. Congratulations. Xx thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ’—

• Gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚ Xxx

• Wow you are so inspiring. Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful little girl xx

• Wow. She's so beautiful. Congrats mama, the dream is worth chasing.

• She's absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations xx

• ๐Ÿ’• So happy for you vonny27 xx

• I had a very similar pregnancy filled with anxiety but it is totally worth it and we are soooo lucky xx congrats Hun she is gorgeous! Xx

• What a cutie she is! Congrats! :)

• What a beautiful girl!...and what a strong lady u are to go through 10 treatments!! Congratulations xxx

• Hi Vonny27. What a beautiful looking daughter you have there. So pleased for you, and wish you happiness in your new lives together. Diane

• Gorgeous little beaute xxxx

• Wow she is gorgeous!!Love hearing success stories on here xxx

• Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜˜ i hope each and every one of you get your rainbow ๐ŸŒˆbaby just like i have. Xx

Id also like to thank every1 who takes time out to comment and support on this group as it helped me alot on my journey.

• Hi vonny congratulations! ! What a beautiful baby. 10 cycles that is truly amazing xx

• Thank u katya38 x

• Congratulations - sheโ€™s adorable! Thank you for sharing XX

• Congratulations what a little beauty!!! So happy for you, hubby and your little miracle xx

• Thanks KittyK x

• Sheโ€™s beautiful- congratulations you brave lady! Thank you for coming back to share - very inspirational xxx

• Congratulations. Amazing strength and determination โ˜บ๏ธ beautiful daughter. All worth it I betโ˜บ๏ธ

• Thank you Chloecs227 defo worth it but not in hurry to go again ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Congrats Hun! It is all worth it in the end. #chasethedream

• Congratulations, she is gorgeous!!

Jx

• You are such an inspiration. I honestly can't believe what you went through to get your beautiful daughter. It's incredible how strong and determined you were. I wish I had your strength. Huge congratulations to you xxx

• Congratulations! She is gorgeous!!!

• Gorgeous thanks for sharing xx

• What a beautiful baby. Congratulations xxx

• She's absolutely gorgeous big congratulations ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

• Such a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations x

• Huge congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ.. She's, georgeous.. Very worth it.. Well done on keeping trying. I did 5 rounds on ivf and that hard enough.. Worth it and my baby boy due in 9 days xxxx

• Congratulations and thank you Jaky76 xx

• Adorable!!

• She is absolutely beautiful, massive congratulations and big thanks for posting your story of hope! Xx

• So wonderful. Congratulations on your beautiful little one xx

• Hey

She's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. Thank you so much for sharing it really helps to see such lovely endings xxx

• Omg she's gorgeous.

I will do anything to get a blessing like her .xx

• I hope you get your blessing tiger-cub x

• Thanks vonny do pray for all of us here ๐Ÿ™

• She is just beautiful. Huge congratulations and wow to sticking so very long to your dream. Can't have been easy, at all. I too had a tough pregnancy after IVF (hyperemesis and SPD the last few months). You feel guilty for feeling so awful which makes it all so much worse.

Coco is adorable. xx

• Thank you Iloveeggs it was well worth it but never again ivf has had a big impact on my life. X

• Aw thank you so much for sharing your story with us, your daughter is beautiful! Worth every moment of the journey I am sure xxxx

• Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ Congratulations xx

You may also like...