Fertility Network UK
13,911 members22,889 posts

Our pregnancy announcement (warning - scan photo)

Our pregnancy announcement (warning - scan photo)

Hey everyone

I just wanted to upload a picture of our pregnancy announcement. Today we had our 12 week scan (I’m 12+4) and was measuring exactly this.

I know these things can be hard to look at/read sometimes and I didn’t know if I should put this picture up... I decided I would as I know it can help give so many ladies hope. Everyone has been so supportive throughout my journey and I want to say a massive thanks and hopefully show you that dreams can come true!

This was our 3rd round of IVF. Our first 2 resulted in chemical pregnancy and prior to this I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks from a natural pregnancy. By the time our 3rd round came I feel like I’d lost almost all hope, I didn’t believe that it would or could work and was so negative.

This is a picture of our pregnancy announcement, something I’ve imagined doing in my head for the last 4 years and never believed I would ever get the chance to do.

Please ladies stay strong and keep hope. I know it’s so hard, but miracles really can happen.

Love and kisses to all 😘💗 xxx

84 Replies
oldestnewest

Love this 💕

2 likes

Thank you 😘 xxx

Hi Amanda86. Wonderful! So pleased for you both. Happy pregnancy! Diane

1 like

Thank you very much Diane 😘 xxx

This is just wonderful! So so happy for you ❤️

1 like

Thank you so much ☺️ Xxx

Fantastic announcement ❤.

So pleased that everything going so well x

1 like

Thank you very much 🙂 xxx

1 like

Beautiful announcement, so pleased all is well xx

1 like

Thank you so much 😘 xxx

Amazing congratulations xxx

1 like

Thank you 😊 xxx

This is lovely Amanda! You're right it does give hope so I'm pleased that you've posted!!💕💕xx

1 like

Thank you very much Cindarella 😘 xxx

1 like

Aw lovely. Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you 😊 xxx

1 like

Congratulations and all the best for a healthy pregnancy. I’m so happy for you. When are you due? Xxx

1 like

Thank you so much 🙂 my due date is 10th of June xxx

1 like

You’re welcome. Congratulations xxx

1 like

Our yd's is 15th June, the 17th is father's Day🤞She had her scan on Wednesday and all is well too, we're all so happy! Our ed just had her 20 week scan and they're having a boy 🎉💙

Huge hugs, I really am so pleased for you and think the announcement is so special!! Stay warm ☃️ xoxoxo

2 likes

Thank you so much 🙂 lovely news about both your daughters as well 😀 xxx

1 like

So pleased for you. Great news that all is well. Lovely scan photo too and really nice announcement picture. Wishing you a healthy and happy remainder of pregnancy until you meet your precious little baby.xo

1 like

Thank you so much Poppy 😘 xxx

Awwww so cute .. such a sweet idea and I loved it. The foot print is just awesome and after your delivery you should put the foot print on the exact date ..happy pregnancy

1 like

Thank you so much. That’s a great idea about the foot prints 🙂 xxx

Ah bless you - what a beautiful announcement and message. Congratulations hun. Glad all is well xxxxx

1 like

Thank you so much 🙂 xxx

Congratulations and happy pregnancy

1 like

Absolutely love it congratulations lovely. Glad all is well lovely scan pic. 💗🤗😘

1 like

Thank you very much 🤗 xxx

1 like

Thank you for sharing just beautiful xxx

1 like

Thank you 🙂 xxx

Really lovely! miracles really do happen. Hope the pregnancy is going well x

1 like

Thank you 😊 xxx

Aww so lovely ❤️

1 like

Thank you 😘 xxx

How lovely, wishing the rest of your pregnancy to be happy and healthy. I’ve got mine tomorrow at 12+1. Excited but terrified at the same time as this will be my first scan xx

1 like

Thank you. Oh it’s such a nerve wracking time, I had 2 scans prior to this and was still very nervous today so can completely understand how you must be feeling. Wait until you see your little munchkin on the screen, it’s magical! Xxx

Huge congratulations 🎊 xxx

1 like

Thank you 🙂 xxx

Bless you that’s so lovely to see and to hear you’ve got your miracle after the long journey you’ve been through. It really does help to read this as my journey has been quite similar. We’re planning to do DE in the New Year and I need all the hope and positive vibes I can get 😉

Thank you for sharing and BIG congrats!!! Xx

1 like

Thank you so much. Good luck with your next cycle, I hope 2018 will be your year 😘 xxx

1 like

Thanks lovely xxx

1 like

So happy for you xx

1 like

Thank you very much ☺️ Xxx

It’s lovely! Massive congratulations!

1 like

Thank you 🙂 xxx

That is fantastic news. We too had our 12 week scan, and all is perfect. We are due 9 June 🍼

1 like

Aww that’s brilliant news. Congratulations 🙂 are you waiting now until your 20w scan or you booking something sooner? Xxx

Wow, this is amazing news, and so heartwarming to know that you kept going despite the trials. Many, many congratulations to you xxx

1 like

Thank you so much ☺️ Xxx

Love this! Congratulations! Its your time now :) xx

1 like

Thank you 🙂 xxx

Beautiful 💗💙👣🌈💋💋

1 like

Thank you so much 😊 xxx

1 like

So happy for you, lots of love to all 3 of you! 😘😘 xxx

1 like

This is beautiful! congratulations and all the best for the future xx

1 like

Thank you 😊 xxx

Lovely! Congratulations & I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy. Xx

1 like

Thank you 🙂 xxx

What a lovely message to read. Congratulations and your story gives me hope xxx

1 like

Thank you so much 😘 xxx

Oh Amanda love this so much 💗💗💗 Just beautiful! I am so happy for you finally getting to share your amazing news with the world xxxxx

2 likes

Thank you very much. Won’t be long until your announcing yours 😀 xxx

1 like

Aww... many congrats! That’s a lovely announcement piccy 😁 xx

1 like

Thank you so much 😊 xxx

Congratulations, that’s amazing news x

1 like

I'm so happy for you Hun xxx ❤️

1 like

Thank you 😘😘 xxx

Congatrulations xx

1 like

Thank you 😊 xxx

1 like

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations to you both and all the best for the rest of your journey. I only hope that some day I'm as lucky. Xx

1 like

Thank you very much. I hope your day will come soon too. I didn’t believe it would for us, so please don’t give up hope 😘 xxx

So glad the scan showed everything was well. Enjoy the high helps when the anxiety starts creeping up on you x

1 like

Thank you Emma. In my head I feel like I might relax a little after 20 week scan, although whether that will happen I don’t know 🤔 xxx

I think anyone who has had a tough time in conceiving never fully relaxes. Definately gets better after the movements start and you get a bit more of a feeling that everything is ok in there.

1 like

Can’t wait for that 🙂 xxx

Just lonely! Huge congrats to you and for the courage you have had in this whole journey x

1 like

Thank you so much 😘 xxx

1 like

Huge congratulations! Xx

1 like

Thank you 😘 xxx

You may also like...