Fertility Network UK
13,523 members21,984 posts

Can't believe its BFP ➕ 🌈 baby

Hi ladies I wanted to share my result with you and give you hopes which myself got from this group in abundance. We have got our BFP. I still can't believe it. So to give you jist of my story. I am a slow responder. With low AMH ( that is what I have been told) as doctors managed to retrieve only 3 eggs from 1 ovary and nothing from other. Only 1 fertilised normally and had a 3 day transfer. So when everybody used to say you only need one I quite not believed it but I am one of the example where this is true. I m still taking one day at a time as I have to be sure that it is viable pregnancy (that is at the correct place in womb ) in 2 weeks. Wishing you all good luck and please keep up the hope. We all will reach there. 🤞🏻🙏🏻

47 Replies
oldestnewest

It only takes one! Congrats x

1 like

Congratulations. You must be on cloud 9! Keeping everything crossed you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Thankyou but not exactly on cloud9 until I see my bean on 6 week scan and dr call it viable. I have been here before so bit scared as well. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏻

1 like

Thanks for sharing and congratulations! It gives me hope as I also have low AMH and have my ec booked monday xx

2 likes

Good luck sweetie and don't be overwhelmed by the quantity. You will be fine. Take care

1 like

Yay congratulations that's fantastic news. My test day is Monday think I'm slowly driving myself crazy the days are going so slow. xxx

1 like

good luck penders x

1 like

Thank you x

Good luck for Monday. Keeping everything crossed for you!

1 like

Thanks xx

Congratulations, great news!! 😊 xx

1 like

Thanks 🙏🏻

Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

Yay congratulations! xx

1 like

Hi mupcake. Wonderful news! Not long to wait for your scan to meet your little "bean". Hope all continues to go well for you. Diane

1 like

Thanks Diane. 🤞🏻

aww this is fantastic and gives me hope xx

1 like

Congratulations! Wishing you much happiness and a safe and healthy 9 months xx

1 like

Thanks 🙏🏻

Great news, well done!xxx

1 like

Lovely news, congrats x

1 like

Congratulations 🎉❤️➕

1 like

Thankyou 💜💜

Excellent news! Well done xx

1 like

Congratulations hun wishing you all the best xx

1 like

That's lovely news! So pleased for you 😀💕xx

1 like

Wow!...brilliant news 😃 Congratulations!!!

1 like

Congratulations 🙂 Xxx

1 like

Congratulations Hun wishing you all the best throughout xx

1 like

Congratulations Hun xx

1 like

Congratualations!!! XX

1 like

Congratulations! Wonderful news! xxx

1 like

It's does only take one. Wishing you all the best oxo

1 like

Yay congratulations!!! Told you it only takes one special little emby!! So pleased for you xxxx

1 like

😊 thankyou. Keeping everything crossed for my 2 week scan. Having weird pain whilst I turn on sides lying down. Hope everything is alright.

I am sure it will all be fine. Your body is already going through changes and still getting over your ivf cycle so try not to worry (as hard as that is!)xx

1 like

Sure I will. 🙏🏻😊

1 like

Congratulations hun and thank you for the hope your giving us.

1 like

Thankyou so much all for your wishes. I know we have a lot of negatives this week. I decided to post my journey so that I can give everyone bit of hope. Good luck ladies wherever you are on your journey. I still have long way to go. God bless us all.

So pleased for you! I love these happy-ending stories! Massive congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations, Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

1 like

Amazing congratulations ❤️💋💋🌈

1 like

all the very best with your pregnancy! I felt that getting engaged would never happen to me but it did eventually and I will be 42 when I get married next year. not what I planned for but hey ho life brings you things you don't plan for.

Congratulations xx

Congratulations xxx

1 like

Praying for you! xx

1 like

Congratulations 🙌🏼🌹 💋 xx

1 like

You may also like...