Can't believe it 😍😍

Went for my early scan today (6 weeks) and we could hear the babies heartbeat and they said that he/she is growing as planned. Literally can't believe it and burst out crying at the appointment! We've been trying for 3 years and genuinely didn't think this day would come. Thank you to everyone on here who has supported me through the dark days. There's still a long way to go but today was just incredible! Baby dust to you all xxx

24 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations xxx

• Congratulations xxxx πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Congratulations! Hoping one day I make the to a scan for a baby rather than seeing how big my follicles have grown! Xx

• You will do, keep believing, baby dust to you xx

• Congratulations πŸ˜„ Xx

• Great news, you're very lucky.

• Aww how lovely ☺ congratulations πŸ’– xxxxxx

• Congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy pregancy x

• Congratulations Helena! Enjoy the thrill and wish you a safe and happy on-going pregnancy xx

• Thanks guys xx

• Ah congratulations & good luck for a healthy happy pregnancy πŸ€πŸ’–πŸ€

• Ah! Congrats!! That's the best news you could get!! Wishing you the best! xx

• Fantastic πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ congratulations πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸΌ

• Congratulations sweetheart. Wishing you all the best x

• Wishing you luck for a healthy happy pregnancy.

• Hi Helena16. This is fabulous news! Just you wait until you see them as tiny little babies at your next scan - amazing! Just wanted to wish you well for a happy pregnancy and of course birth. You will get to meet your midwife soon too! Diane

• Thanks Diane, I can't wait, but trying to take it one step at a time and not get too carried away!! X

• Congratulations!!

• Hi, Helena! I'm so madly happy for you. We had our 1st scan a couple of weeks ago, seems have the same thing :) ! Our bean is growing fast and healthy and juts how it is expected to. Docs are absolutely satisfied. (This is our 2nd journey - IVF with donor eggs in Biotexcom clinic, baby #2!!) I know how it feels to hear the heartbeat and just SEE... Our bean is a previous fresh 5 day blast, we placed 2, one vanished unfortunately.. But I'm thankful Lord for what he's presented us with. Holly X Wish you all luck in the world X

• I'm so glad to hear that. Fingers crossed for both of us. Ours was a frozen blasto. When is your due date? It's crazy isn't it to think that after so long this could just work out! Lots of luck and baby dust xx

• Congratulations! We've also been trying for 3 years and our first scan is due next week - hope we have news as lovely as yours :) thank you for sharing it always gives me hope to see that it really does happen to people in the same situation xxxx all best for you three xxx

• Thanks Kitty. Best of luck to you too, fingers crossed for your scan. I'd convinced myself it wasn't going to work and was astounded when I saw the babies heartbeat. Keep positive, this is a long, scary journey but I'm sure we will both get there X

• Congratulations, I have my early scan booked for 4 Aug, I didn't realise that I will be able to hear the heartbeat at that scan. X

• Congratulations, you can't always but they told me at 6 weeks you often can, so fingers crossed you can as it's an amazing thing to hear. xx

You may also like...