I got a BFP

I am still in shock when we did the test and got the word "pregnant" I had to do a further 2 tests, later on that evening and 1st thing in the morning.

I have phoned the hospital who were the first person we told and when she said Congrats, I screamed.

I can't help feel that I need something to confirm its true and thinking about buying a pregnancy test on the way home from work just to make sure I am still am.

After 3 failed IUI's last year, to having 21 eggs collected, for 7 of them to be usable to only 1 at the time of transfer I can't believe it.

We still have a long way to go :-)

I am feeling blessed.

Good luck gals, think positive, & take a day at a time.

19 Replies

• Lovely news, big congratulations X

• Congratulations. Wishing you all the best x

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Congratulations Jules & DH!!! So happy for you! Does it feel real yet?! x x x

• Congratulations! It's so lovely to read success stories on this site. Gives all us ladies hope! Xx

• Thanks gals, I am still in shock.

• Congrats darling. Best wishes X

• Aw huge congrats. Fingers crossed for you x

• Lovely new congratulations x

• Fantastic news. Wishing you all the best and I hope to see more posts on your progress

• Huge congrats!!xx

• Congratulations XX

• Hi jules 0212. Well done! Off and get your scan booked and hope all goes well. Diane

• Great news! Unfortunately more waiting is ahead of you. Try to stay positive X

• Thanks everyone, so kind of you all. Still feel that i am in a dream. Just to wait on my appointment for my scan.

Thanks again! xxx

• Congratulations!!😀😀

• Congratulations!! Don't worry you are not alone in your disbelief! I did about 10 tests over the first few weeks as I just couldn't believe it! Xxxxx

• wonderful!!!

• Congratulations!

• Amazing. Enjoy 😊

You may also like...