Fertility Network UK
13,155 members21,279 posts

I got a BFP

I am still in shock when we did the test and got the word "pregnant" I had to do a further 2 tests, later on that evening and 1st thing in the morning.

I have phoned the hospital who were the first person we told and when she said Congrats, I screamed.

I can't help feel that I need something to confirm its true and thinking about buying a pregnancy test on the way home from work just to make sure I am still am.

After 3 failed IUI's last year, to having 21 eggs collected, for 7 of them to be usable to only 1 at the time of transfer I can't believe it.

We still have a long way to go :-)

I am feeling blessed.

Good luck gals, think positive, & take a day at a time.

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Lovely news, big congratulations X

1 like

Congratulations. Wishing you all the best x

1 like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Congratulations Jules & DH!!! So happy for you! Does it feel real yet?! x x x

1 like

Congratulations! It's so lovely to read success stories on this site. Gives all us ladies hope! Xx

2 likes

Thanks gals, I am still in shock.

1 like

Congrats darling. Best wishes X

Aw huge congrats. Fingers crossed for you x

Lovely new congratulations x

Fantastic news. Wishing you all the best and I hope to see more posts on your progress

Huge congrats!!xx

Congratulations XX

Hi jules 0212. Well done! Off and get your scan booked and hope all goes well. Diane

Great news! Unfortunately more waiting is ahead of you. Try to stay positive X

Thanks everyone, so kind of you all. Still feel that i am in a dream. Just to wait on my appointment for my scan.

Thanks again! xxx

Congratulations!!😀😀

1 like

Congratulations!! Don't worry you are not alone in your disbelief! I did about 10 tests over the first few weeks as I just couldn't believe it! Xxxxx

1 like

wonderful!!!

Congratulations!

Amazing. Enjoy 😊

You may also like...