Feeling so nervous 😭😭

Tomorrow is my check up scan - to see if the Progynova has worked and my lining thick enough for transfer which has tentatively been planned for Tues 12th 😫

I feel so nervous...to the point i think i could puke 🀒

Apart from a few side effects i dont feel any different. Ive tried my best to keep positive but i cant shake the feeling that something will go wrong again and transfer wont happen.

This on top of work worries is making me want to vom 😷 Praying for sleep tonight so the morning arrives quicker and so does our appt!!

πŸ˜• xoxox

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck tomorrow! Have got my appointment next Thurs. hope all is good to go for you Xxx

• Thankyou!! Me too πŸ™ˆ Good luck for yours next week, hopefully yours will be all good news too 😊 xox

• Thank you! Xx

• Good luck I hope everything goes well and Tuesday goes as planned 😊 sending you lots of positive thoughts xx

• Thankyou so much! 😊

• Good luck πŸ€žβ€οΈπŸ’‹

• Thankyou!!xx

• Good luck!! I've got my scan today too to see if my lining is thick enough 🀞🀞 I'm feeling nervous too 😩 my transfer will be 15th or 18th they think xxx

• good luck xx

• Good luck. I felt so nervous too as you can't feel anything happening like with a fresh cycle but all was fine and I'm sure you will be too xx

• Thanks all. On way to hospital now so will soon find out. Restless night for me last night and still cant shake this anxiety feeling 😭 Hoping and praying it's good news 🀞 xox

You may also like...