Fertility Network UK
13,545 members22,029 posts

Egg transfer in the morning😀😀😀 after EC yesterday

Morning ladies, I've just had the call following egg collection yesterday .......I'm back in in the morning for egg transfer😊.

Out the 3 they managed to collect which measured 21,22,18 (my other 8 were under 13),1 is fertilising normal, 1 there monitoring the development as has 2 faint circles in, & the other fertilised but abnormal into 3. They were happy that the 3 they had all contained an egg. So we currently have 2 egg in the embryoscope being monitored, thank god they called at 10:30 !!!! the embryologist is going to see me before transfer tomorrow with an update of the next 24 hours development..... fingers crossed for the next 24 hours my eggs keep going strong xx

27 Replies
oldestnewest

Great news, everything is crossed for you! You only need 1 x

2 likes

Fingers crossed 💕 xx

Exciting times. Good luck x

Thank you xx

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck!xx

Thank you so much x

1 like

Exciting news! Yay I have an ET buddy! I'm due to get mine at 12 tomorrow 😬 xxx

It is exciting 10:30 tomorrow 🙂

1 like

😁 xxx

How did you get on today? Xxx

Hi it went well they kept me waiting for an hour in reception with a full bladder which weren't the best start but once I was in it went quick 1 quality embryo had been transferred & they are going to be monitoring my other one for the rest of the week. How did you get on? Xx

2 likes

Hi glad it went well! yeah good they decided to put two in as they had started to develop a bit slower over last few days but still OK for 5 day transfer, I do have a spare that's a little slower but they will keep an eye on it and call me tomorrow, hope your now resting, roll on next two weeks! Xxx

1 like

Massive good luck!!!! Hope everything goes well!!! Get lots of rest!! and keep us updated 🙏🏼💕🤞🏼❤️ xxx

Thank you, I have everything crossed for tomorrow 😊 xx

Good Luck xxx

Thank you so much, means a lot x

Thats great news!!

Thank you, I'm feeling positive thanks to this group xx

1 like

Thinking of you!! Great news x

Thank you so much, fingers crossed for the next 24 hours xx

Waiting for the phone calls is horrible! But you will be fine :) good luck xxxx

Great news & keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Thank you so much xx

1 like

Yes little embies! Keep on growing!!! 💪🏻🤞🏻

I really do hope they keep going, next update will be just before ET so fingers crossed it's good news x

Good luck ☘️ You are in my thoughts & prayers 🙏🏻

Arh thank you so much x

You may also like...