Amazing News Best Day Ever

Amazing News Best Day Ever

A long journey and still a journey to go. I hope this brings HOPE to you all because we have been trying for over 5years and this was our 7th time and it shows Miracles and Dreams do come true.

We are going to stay calm because it's early days being our 6 week scan fingers crossed this is our time.

We saw 2 beating beans today and it was incredible to see. My thoughts are with you all wherever you are on your journey.

Xxxx❤️❤️

71 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely news Kelly.All the best with the rest of your pregnancy xoxo

• Thankyou my darling, how are you?? Xx

• Aww wow two beating beans that's fantastic news, so happy for you both xxxxx

• Thankyou so much x how are you? Xx

• All good here thanks, almost 15 weeks now. I am so happy for you ❤️

• Glad your doing well and 15 weeks amazing xx Thankyou xx

• So happy for you too xx

• This is the best picture ever, so happy unbelievable I am so excited for my amazing daughter and son in law. They have waited so long for this, trying to be calm, but the excitement is overwhelming xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Thankyou Mum xx was amazing to see you and share the lovely news xx

• Really happy everything is ok. Congratulations. Have a happy healthy rest of pregnancy. Xx

• I hope so too xx it's a miracle xx Thankyou

• Bless ya. I'm so happy for ya. Love news like this xxx

• Thankyou I think it brings hope to people xx

• Most definitely xx

• Thankyou x

• Amazing news congratulations..

• Thankyou so much xx

• Love this ❤️ xx

• Thankyou xx how are you? Xx

• I'm ok xx

• I'm here if you need to chat x

• Thank you. I appreciate that. Honestly I'm fine. My last pregnancy just plays on my mind a bit that's all xx

• That's understandable I was so nervous this morning and got myself where I was trying to catch my breath and crying in the scan room because I was so worried. Take things easy and I so hope this is your time too xx

• I think my scan on the 29th will be a very emotional time.. I just hope to God all is ok.. then the 8 week scan, that's where it all went wrong last time 😞 People think all the stress and heartache ends at the bfp but that's far from the truth, at least where stress is concerned xx

• Oh that's wonderful!! Congratulations, not only one but two little miracles!xx

• Yes two amazing so exciting but staying calm as it's early days xx Thankyou xx

• Congratulations! How wonderful! Twins as well. So happy for you. xxx

• Thankyou so much x Hope has kept me going and telling other people will give them hope too xx

• Amazing news!!!! You so deserve it after everything you've been through. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxx

• Thankyou so much x has been a journey but to get our miracles it is worth every bit xx hope your ok x

• ❤❤❤❤

• Thankyou ❤️

• Amazing news - you must be utterly over the moon. Gives me hope for our 4th try xx

• We are so happy and we know it's early days but it was amazing to see them on the scan and there heartbeats amazing x Hope is what got me through all over treatments to believe that miracles do come true x

• Wow twins amazing, wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy xx

• Thankyou so much xx

• Incredible news, congratulations xx

• Thankyou xx

• Fab news! Wishing you all the best going forward xx

• Thankyou xx

• Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy! How lovely xx

• It is we are so happy xx Thankyou xx

• Fabulous news! Very pleased for you and hope all continues smoothly xxx

• We hope it does too x Thankyou so much x how are you? X

• Good thank you. Waiting on my 16 week gender scan now...two weeks to go xx

• So exciting Hun x it's an amazing feeling x we are just hoping and praying all is ok every week xx

• Congratulations! Xxx

• Thankyou xx

• Fantastic news, dreams can come true xx

• Yes it's so important to believe and have Hope xx

Thankyou xx

• Congratulations 🤰🎉💖

• Thankyou xx

• Lovely lovely news, congratulations

• Congratulations! That's amazing news and fills me with hope.! Lovely news xx

• Thankyou xx I'm so pleased it fills you with hope that's what we all need along this journey xx

• Wonderful wonderful news Kelly, wishing all the very very best, as you say, remain calm and take it all on your stride ok....very excited for you, what a wonderful way to end the day

• It has been a lovely amazing day xx yes that's my aim xx Thankyou xx

• How are you and baby? X

• We're doing very well thanks. Hope to follow your journey too.

• Fab news Kelly!!! Twins 😍 My dream come true lol wishing u all the best and it's so cute ur mum is on here too awww xxx

• Thank you, I am so lucky to have an Amazing bond with my Daughter Kelly. I would do anything for her to feel the love I have for her in her own child, it's absolutely priceless 💕xx

• Awww that's so sweet 💞 I've got my mum supporting me too and wouldn't have it any other way because your mum is your mum and knows u better then anyone xxx

• Very true xx I hope your ok xx

• I'm on day 2 of injections I don't think I'll ever get 'used' to the needle! lol trying to drink water but I'm struggling. I've been having smoothies so I can get my avocado and pineapple intake in, I hope smoothies r ok to have 😕 I can't bring myself to eat avocado or pineapple core whole otherwise! I sound pathetic lol hope ur ok today xxx

• Thankyou xx she is an amazing person and so so supportive xx I am so lucky to have her xx we are hoping and praying everything stays ok xx

• Wow! Congrats! xx

• Thankyou xx

• That's great news Kelly. Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. xx

• Thankyou xx hope your ok xx

• Congratulations that's ace for you!! X

• Ohhh fantastic news!!! I've read through your story and sounds like you have really been through the mill. Hope you have a healthy and happy 8 months or so xxxxxx

You may also like...