Fertility Network UK

EGG COLLECTION tomorrow feeling nervous

Hey ladies

So tomo I have my egg collection at 12noon

So far the journey has been ok apart from the fact I've put on a lot of weight since taking the injections.

Was on puregon and merinol for just under 2 weeks took my trigger shot of ovitrelle last night. Felt nauseous today.

Now I'm feeling nervous about egg collection I feel as I'm putting myself under pressure wanting good number of eggs then embryos to be good quality n then implantation don't want to feel this has been a waste I suppose.

Just worrying a lot I guess it's normal right?!

10 Replies
oldestnewest

It is. Sorry to say. Take a deep breath. One stage at a time.. you can do this 💪🏻 xx

1 like

Thanks

Will keep everyone updated hopefully good news.

Also inno I should no this but haven't actually asked doctor,will I be totally asleep??

It depends. If it's general anaesthetic yes. Some have sedation and drift off and don't remember a thing either. I had conscious sedation so I was awake xx

Oh wow It definitely slipped my mind to ask.

I was sedated and didn't know anything that had happened... one minute I was talking the next I was waking up in recovery!! X

1 like

Thanks x

Good luck today and fingers crossed for the next stages. As Tugs says, one day at a time xx

1 like

I had my EC today.. the last thing i said was i am going 😀 and woke up in my room.. how many eggs do they get? I only had 8 eggs.. 😐fingers crossed for tomorrow's call..

I got 10 Hun

Anxious about the call tomo

In one day will thing even be able to progress?

Fingers crossed xx.. i am still having pain in lower abdomin 😩 and light bleeding

You may also like...