First app

I'm 24 hubby is 33 been TTC since 2015 and have first appointment at fertility clinic tomorrow (got a miracle cancellation app). I have not had a period for about 10 months so am quite concerned that there is something wrong. Hubby semen sample all clear so that's 1 half ok but now feels a lot of pressure for me. Don't drink/smoke/drugs/caffeine etc very healthy. Ovulation tests all negative and basal temps showing nothing. Trying not to worry about tomorrow. I am just glad the ball is rolling. I know this may be a very long road ahead.

3 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hey, it's totally understandable how your feeling for tomorrow. Sounds like you are already doing all the right things, I can't give much advice about not having periods but Im sure tomorrow they will be able to explain everything to you clearly.

It is a tough journey but try not to let it consume you, have things to look forward to with your hubby and just takes each day as it comes xx

• how did it go x

• Hi guys thanks for replies. So was quite extensive appointment. Turns out I have PCOS which explains a lot. So have been given provera to start a bleed and clear everything out. But I do have eggs which means IVF will not need doners just means we need a wee bit of help but all our DNA. So quite positive result πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ‘ΆπŸ» X

You may also like...