wheat bags / heat during 2ww

i'm 5dp5dt & have had intense cramping & lower back pain over the last few days. i've been using a wheat bag for pain relief as it's the only way i can get over to sleep.

i've also been enjoying sitting out in the sunshine as i've been "working from home" πŸ˜‰

casually googling everything 2ww related last night & read heat post ET is a big no no - queue mini meltdown - i'm convinced i've damaged my chances.

can anyone comment?

google should be blocked on all our phones during 2ww!

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • thanks for replying. hope you're doing well wherever you are on your journey ✨

• Step away from the phone...lol. Google should indeed be banned on 2ww. Good luck with rest of it xx

• ahhhhhh vic - how are you?

• All good thanks just back from fab hols so ready to tackle round 3..call hospital tomorrow. .u feeling calmer?xx

• ahhhh that's great. hope you'd a fab time holiday & have come back chilled. so pleased you're ready to take on round 3 - third time lucky πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ€

i'm a bit calmer, but as you know only too well, these are the longest 2 weeks of our lives!

i'll be thinking of you as you start your new cycle ✨✨✨✨✨

• Thanks Hun and I you for this crazy 2ww..got everything crossed xxxπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Don't worry I had a red hot bottle last cycle as you did for 4 days or so then panicked big time! I even rang the clinic. Rest assured I went on to get my BFP X

• thanks for your reply - that's very reassuring. hope you're managing to stay sane during 2ww 😜

• Barely!! Almost there! Then it gets scared the closer you get good luck x

You may also like...