First cycle of clomid: Hello ladies... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,766 members31,579 posts

First cycle of clomid

Naz82
Naz82
5 Replies

Hello ladies 😊

Ive started my periods today and have to start clomid on day 2. Only problem is i was told by doctor i should have a full flow but when i start my clomid. At the moment when i wipe with a tissue i have spotting. So do incount this as day 1? Anyone experienced this before as i dont want to miss this cycle of clomid.

5 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

I was told that the 1st day is when you're actually bleeding rather than just spotting or seeing blood when you wipe so I always started my clomid the day after that xx

Shanks_21

I was told that day 1 of your cycle is your first full day of bleeding and unless you wake up with your period day 1 is always the day after x

jess1981

No- the first day of your cycle is the day you have a full flow and need to wear pads/tampons. The day after the proper bleeding is classed as day 2. I was on clomid for 4 months ( but I had undiagnosed and untreated endometriosis which would've made any treatment fail). My cousin conceived her little boy on it-and another friend fell with her son on clomid-definitely does have successful results! Good luck I hope it brings you a positive test soon.xoxo

Naz82

Thankyou for your replies. I have started heavy today so will start clomid tomorrow. Keeping positive and hoping it works.

1 like
DianeArnold
DianeArnoldAdministrator
in reply to Naz82

Hi Naz82. That's right, tomorrow is tablet No. 1. Good luck with it all. Diane

You may also like...