Mid way through my attempt at round 4 ivf and things are not looking good. A scan showed my follicles have barely grown. The clinic put me on 5 days of clomid symultaneous to the stimms, which I completed yesterday. Today a blood test showed my oestrogen is just starting to creep up, so because it is at least going in the right direction, they said to wait a couple of days and resasses because some people have a delayed response to clomid. It's just possible, if hormone levels look OK, they will start me back on stimms in a couple of days and the cycle can continue, but I can't say I holding out much hope.
Anyone else been in this position?
Shame... I felt so lucky on day 1 getting the go ahead at all after my body monkeying around for a while now. Sigh. If it is cancelled I'll have to make the difficult call of whether to try again or not.