Day 8 stimms scan!

Hi ladies I had my day 8 stimms scan yesterday wich whent miles better than our first cycle (wich we had to abandon) I had 8 follicles biggest beeing 13mm smallest 10mm for you ladies that had successful egg collection what sizes was your follicles? I go for another scan in the morning and then another on wednesday so nervous every time I lay on that bed πŸ˜‚ Hoping this time worked for us! 😬

TIA 😁❀️ Xxx

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Glad to hear things are going better than your first cycle. We're on our first round and had day 9 stims scan on Friday. In for EC on Wednesday. I had 11 follicles but only 5 that look like they'll be big enough for EC. Hoping there will be a few mature eggs in there. Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how you get on. X

• Thank you and oh you sound about the same stage as me then hunn 😊 They said roughly my egg collection will be on Friday! I'll let you know how all goes tomorrow xx

• Hey hunny! Just wanted to say good luck :) my first cycle i used a hot water bottle in the evening to help the follicules to grow! Xxx

• Oh really i suppose that would help with the cramps too πŸ€” Good idea!! Thanks xx

• No worries :) I am currently down regulating and have been getting cramping aswell. Waiting for my period to arrive lol. Good luck xx

• So ladies I whent for my scan again today (day 9) and I have a 9.5, 14.5, 14.5, 14.5, 14, 14.5, 15, & 14.5 😁 Hoping thats good! He said for me to go again on Wednesday for another scan and then he thinks I'll be ready for egg collection on Friday πŸ˜ƒ Hoping this cycle is our turn and we get our BFP!!! ❀️

• It's really good that they are all so close in size xx

• Thank god for that!! I get so nervous every time I lay on that bed before they scan πŸ™ˆ Ive just got to stay positive! 😁 Xx

You may also like...