Little update 😊

So after my first baseline scan yesterday being a waste of time as AF had not arrived - typically she came today in leaps and bounds 😣

Called my clinic who have got me booked in for another scan tomorrow morning to check my lining again I guess and see if I can start treatment .

I'm worried that this is going to be too soon - I'll have only had 1 full day of period. I can't see how my lining will be ready by then and with a bank holiday weekend ahead I guess a scan on Tuesday will be too late??

Im new to all this so I don't know and now freaking out slightly! Any advice would be appreciated xoxox

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I haven't got much advice I'm afraid but wanted to let you know that our clinic and I know others scan on a bank holiday Monday too so if they need to see you again on Monday I'm sure they'll call you in. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I'm in for a scan too, although day 9 of stims for me today so a bit further ahead than you. X

• Thanks for your reply!! I was going to ask tomorrow about bank holiday openings 😊 Hopefully things are as they need to be tomorrow & I can finally get this journey started!

Fingers firmly crossed.

Bestof luck with your scan! Xox

• Hey there. Have you had your scan yet? All go ok? X

• I have just got back to work from my scan.

Everything is fine.

And I start my injections tonight 😣😣😣

Oh God...all so real now!xxx

• Hope they go ok. I honestly found they weren't as bad as I expected. Hope it's the same for you. X

• I really hope so! I'm home alone tonight too so have no choice but to do it myself. I'll be fine 😊 I can do this 😊 xox

• Hi jade, im slightly embarrased to admit this but i actually googled previously on a cycle how to increase flow of period and it suggested a hot water bottle can help. Might be worth a try or I might just be totally bonkers!xx

• Ooh okay! Thanks!! I don't think mine could have arrived much stronger then it has so I'm hoping for the best today!

She's arrived with a vengeance so hopefully will be enough.

After a restless nights sleep- I now need to prepare myself for this one later, really not looking forward to this one today πŸ˜“ xox

• Hope you get on ok xx

You may also like...