On edge!

So I had my hcg repeated this morning and it's 4436, and it was 2429 on Wednesday, so they're happy at the progression, HOWEVER I had a bleed when I got to the clinic!!😩 the lovely Nurse and Dr have said at this stage it sounds like old blood, but to phone the at any time if it changes, and as often as I like! It's just a waiting game now, and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope if I'm going to bleed every time I get on the tube for the next two weeks!? Xxx

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • πŸ‘πŸ» Sounds positive!! πŸ€ I hope you can get a scan super early and put your mind at rest xxx

• Thank you! I've got a scan two weeks from today, but I might push for one at the end of next week xxx

• oh thats sounds really positive hun. i am keeping everything crossed for you xxx

• Thank you xx

• Thats awesome news!! See, I knew it would all be ok πŸ˜‰ xxx

• You are wonderfully positive Oakey!!! I need to take a leaf out of your book!! Cxx

• That's great news that your hCG is rising well!xx

• HCG sounds good,all the best for super healthy pregnancy x

• Really glad your hcg is on the rise. My friend bled the whole way through her pregnancy and her little girl is now two. Scary but it was ok in the end.

I hope you're feeling better x

• Thank you it's always hold to hear that it does actually happen, and turn out well!! Xx

• Hey. I know things have not ended so well for me but like Lizzie says; my friend bled badly several times in her pregnancy (had two threatened miscarriages) but went on to have a healthy boy who's nearly two now. Keep the faith xx

• Thank you Tugsgirl, I really appreciate your support xxx

You may also like...