Egg collection booked for WEDNESDAY!! 😊😊

So had my final scan today and Im officially booked in for EC on Wednesday! My 16/17mm follicles are now up at 19/20 and my 12-13mm are now up to 15/16mm so I have one more lot of stim injections tonight so get those up to above 17mm then Im good to go- womb lining today showing 8.6 which she didn't say if it was good or bad but I assume it's ok as she didn't mention anything about it- lots of good luck to everyone else on Ec this and baby dust to all 😘

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck xxx

• Good luck xx

• All the best xx

• That's brilliant news Hun!! Sounds like you have defiantly got some good ones πŸ‘πŸ˜

As for your womb lining i was told it had to be at lest 7mm so your are over. Bring on Wednesday for you good luck xxx

• Good luck πŸ€

• Yay, not long now. I think every little step is a big hurdle, you have some ripe eggs πŸ‘. Best of luck for EC.x

• Good luck on Wednesday x

• Good luck xx

• Hi Laura3101. Just wanted to wish you well for Wednesday. Make sure you drink plenty of water afterwards and have a good rest. Thinking of you. Diane

• hello Laura, that's great news!!!! How your things going on? Wish you good vibes and only happy days. !!!

You may also like...