5 eggs only 2 fertilised 😞

Ladies please excuse me if I ramble on!

Got the dreaded call today and only 2 have fertilised. This means I will be going for a 3 day transfer. I know it's not over until it's over but I'm gutted.

If they make it once the quality is reviewed it might be a 2 embryo transfer. To be honest I just want them both put back.

Any one had a similar experience?

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Lucyloo81. Well, it does seem as if you need to get your little embies back inside you where they belong. I do have lots of ladies in similar situations, with many successes - let's hope you are one of them. Good luck and will be thinking of you. Diane

• Thank you for replying Diane that's how I feel. Hopefully they make it to day 3 xxx

• Hi Lucyloo81.. Day 3 would be good. Come on you little embies! Diane

• Hi there I only had two eggs collected and one fertilised. That one was put back on Monday. It only takes one good quality egg, as everyone keeps telling me, but I know what you me as I was gutted too! X

• Thank you for replying Tonibrowne it's good to speak to others in the same position. Good luck xxx

• I had only two fertilise, my first cycle failed at 5dt but my second one took I'm now 22 weeks pregnant ! Keep positive xx good luck

• On my 2nd cycle I had two fertilise, both transferred on day 3 and got a bfp. Sadly mine was a chemical but I did get pregnant. Good luck πŸ€πŸ€

You may also like...