Got a big dilemma that i need to sort today...we've been offered our second cycle with egg collection w/c 5th December, I really want to do it but hubby not so sure, it'd mean otd would be xmas weekend! I really don't know what to do, they needed an answer yesterday and i said yes, but hubby is so against it thinking it'll ruin xmas if it doesn't work! If we don't do it then, it'll mean waiting until April!
So confused! 😕