Hello ladies, I was wondering if anyone here have been in a similar situation, we were agreed IVF treatment on the NHS, but my dr has now decided she wants to do IUI, which is now causing a problem with funding. We will find out more on Thursday as we are seeing the top consultant. Personally I've lost faith in our dr as she seems to be delaying things, and has been useless with communication. I was wondering if I could request to be treated by the consultant, and if I had a say in the treatment? Sorry for the long post!